941369954aeb34f1228c882c75690633.jpg

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Anyone new gets 2 FREE TEST!
List: [email protected]

Yo yo! On MC now. Where do you go?

Yes sir.My friend Jimbo gave me the invite here.
For the other, my acct got removed with no explanation what so ever.LOL.I guess they got offended by me cause I called out idiot conspiracy nuts.LMAO.Funniest part is I was removed before and didn't care and they asked me to come back.LMAO
But I'm on on other boards and always as you know, a very active member so their loss.

For the other, my acct got removed with no explanation what so ever.LOL.I guess they got offended by me cause I called out idiot conspiracy nuts.LMAO.Funniest part is I was removed before and didn't care and they asked me to come back.LMAO
But I'm on on other boards and always as you know, a very active member so their loss.
Can't keep a good man down!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Big Props to EXO-GEN as being at the top of their game at all times!!! Guys got their shit together for sure and ALWAYS around if you need them!!

Great job guys!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't keep a good man down!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks my brother. I appreciate it

o

what site did that?

o

what site did that?

BOP. It was actually twice.The 1st time their asswipe mod, I think Riggs,(I forget) banned me for no other reason than he felt threatened by me so the admin contacted me and apologized and asked me to come back.So I did and got banned now for no reason at all.LMAO. Only thing I can think of is a sponsor on board is one of those far right wing conspiracy nuts that think the Vax is a bioweapon made to kill everyone and stocked up on all the meds to make sure he's safe (LMFAO) and I called him out for it.Then a few days later, my acct was deleted and it says "No reason given"! Lol

Whats funny too is I was actually asked to be a rep for a sponsor they had Because I was always there and so active and got so much positive feedback from the other members.LOL. On BOP that's bad thing I guess.
The asswipe conspiracy theorist actually wanted to befriend me before and got me to join wickr so we could talk.There is where he told me all the bioweapon crap!!

He also told me that BOP only cares about those who pay money and I didn't and that's why I got banned before for calling out those that do.

- - - Updated - - -

EXO and I have talked about some there.Not saying who we talked about but lets just say him and I agree about some idiots there.
But regardless, the time I've been there,I've o ly seen AWESOME SERVICE from EXO and amazing reviews so he's definitely got my respect.

Oh shit. Didn’t know that. Well, welcome to MC!

94cc86d0f1c96ad4623258e4ccae074f.jpg

5923aa9ed0c847fffeb19c8bfb74f1d9.jpg

Don’t forget EXO has a crazy promo going. Your choice, you choose, always to your benefit.

EXOs Cyber Turkey Promo

Your choice…

Buy 3 get 1 FREE or…
Buy 2 and get the 3rd 50% OFF!

[emoji626]You can use 3x per order
[emoji626]No mix & match
[emoji626]$200min BTC

EXO is open during the holiday, because EXO doesn’t take days off.

This is on top of all the ROLL BACK & REWIND on all pricing!

Grab an updated list:
[email protected]

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Anyone new gets 2 FREE TEST!
List: [email protected]

Back