Fake Jack3d off eBay, WTF?

neonlizard

Man, so I ordered some Jack3d off of eBay and I'm stoked about the $26 price. WELL, it comes in the mail and the plastic is a little off white compared to the pure white container from the store. The label is slightly crooked, so I get suspicious immediately. I said what the heck and open it up. The little pamphlet in the container has misspellings etc in it and I then I notice the poor quality logo on the front of the container! Then, I go to dispute the transaction and what do I find? The seller is no longer a registered user b/c they were kicked off for violating eBay policy. Oh well, I'll spend the extra $9 at Vitamin Shop from now on. Lesson learned.

Man, so I ordered some Jack3d off of eBay and I'm stoked about the $26 price. WELL, it comes in the mail and the plastic is a little off white compared to the pure white container from the store. The label is slightly crooked, so I get suspicious immediately. I said what the heck and open it up. The little pamphlet in the container has misspellings etc in it and I then I notice the poor quality logo on the front of the container! Then, I go to dispute the transaction and what do I find? The seller is no longer a registered user b/c they were kicked off for violating eBay policy. Oh well, I'll spend the extra $9 at Vitamin Shop from now on. Lesson learned.

Thats super fucked up bro! Cant you do a chargeback on your credit card? Not sure how u paid for it, but if you used cc , then i would certainly charge back the money!

Cant believe someone took the time to fake this shit

Yeah paypal will pay you if you went that route . File the claim..I did for Alflutop I never got and got my coins back in 3 days as seller disappeared cause he was a Romanian ratt fuck that deserved an ak47 up his ass..

Also discontinued due to something in it causing heart trouble by FDA .
This is false, they are still manufacturing the product and it is still for sale. The FDA sent out notifications that they were going to start multiple studies to determine the products saftey and that at this time they do not believe DMAA to be safe.

LBG

This is false, they are still manufacturing the product and it is still for sale. The FDA sent out notifications that they were going to start multiple studies to determine the products saftey and that at this time they do not believe DMAA to be safe.

LBG

Roger Lbg.. just repeating what was said here on a past thread a while back.. Good to know thanks.

Never said it did, I know I've gotten emails about all these same supplements being pulled, but the only info I've found was about the military

Never said it did, I know I've gotten emails about all these same supplements being pulled, but the only info I've found was about the military
I did'nt realize that i said you said anything. My sincerest appologies if such was interpreted. I was just offering information related to your comment.

Last edited:
Paypal made everything alright :-) lol, I've seen counterfeit coach bags, peptides, gear, etc. But fake Jack3d! Haha, anything for a buck I guess.

Back