favorit Ice Cream

Baskin Robbins peanut butter and chocolate. I also love the Baskin Robbins Chocolate Moose Royal. Oh god it is good and they fricking discontinued it.

jaywooly said:
I too was kidding. But you have to accept that some may think there is some slight "flirting" going on here. But me, I'm blatant.

No harm done, and I would have hoped with my follow-up sentance(s) you would have read into the humor. Not unless your post was just for gags...Then I'm a complete asshole. Are you calling me an asshole now Rad????!!!!!!!! JK bro.

Hey bro I only call them as I see them...LOL It's all good. Little flirting never killed no one. at least not here anyway...I was playing with you to. well not the way I play with chelle. so don't ask me too. ha ha ha

Yes I can thank you very much. Over and over. I started doing that as a kid. I think it has something to do with my long tounge. That is funny that you say that because I have one bar bets doing this.

I can't eat ice cream *cries*

My favorites were; Turkey Hill's Chocolate Chip Mint, Edy's Cherry Chocolate Chip, Edy's Moosetracks, *licks bigshug's spoon* and Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup.

Sachet said:
I can't eat ice cream *cries*

My favorites were; Turkey Hill's Chocolate Chip Mint, Edy's Cherry Chocolate Chip, Edy's Moosetracks, *licks bigshug's spoon* and Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup.

Why not??:(

I Like strawberry ice cream.
that is to say "coughs"i haven't had it in a year (lie)
lol i eat a lot vanilla to don't particuallrly like it it just goes well with apple pie :embarrass yes i don't follow my diet to strickly .

I can't eat but about 1 scoop at a time, just isn't my thing so a favorite doesn't really apply
chunky monkey (ben&jerrys)
cherry Garcia (b&Js)
bryers vanilla bean
every once in a while i crave a mcdonalds vanilla cone<----bad very bad claire!

but i do have a good question:
cone or dish?

Sachet said:
It gives my tummy ouchies :(

by tummy ouchies do you mean terrible diarrea?

I'm sorry for my crude and terrible humor. I just think its funny that girls say stomach ache and guys say "the shits".

all depends on my mood,... but nothing beats tripple chokolate....... white, dark og brown :p

Back