favorite creatine

NAIR

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I bought this super hyped up (non-advertised) creatine for PCT that’s supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread...well it fucking blows. Its called SIZEON. Anyone tried this stuff? I called them and the dipshit on the phone says I was taking too much and that therefore it wouldn't work.

Anyhow, what’s your favorite creatine? I'm looking for something that brings measurable size and strength results!

ive used sizeon and i thought it worked pretty well. Im not a big fan of creatine to be honest i think its a waste of time but thats just my opinion. So my advice would prob be no good for you :).

yeah I'm not a big creatine fan either but I'm looking for some instant gratification right now. Plus, if I have this laying around the house people might stop accusing me of using steroids.

tru story bro i hear ya i keep all my supplements ie protein creatine right on the kitchen counter for that reason right there lol. Hows your pct going?

fucking great. My ex just foung my HCG and IGF in the fridge though. She's already accused me of juice but now that just prerry much put me in the coffin

sandiego said:
fucking great. My ex just foung my HCG and IGF in the fridge though. She's already accused me of juice but now that just prerry much put me in the coffin
shit bro, that's rough... good luck

so are you seeing your ex'' again or did you leave it in her fridge lol? and its been there for a long while? tell her its b12 :)you massage it into your bi's hehe.

Get_Swole said:
so are you seeing your ex'' again or did you leave it in her fridge lol? and its been there for a long while? tell her its b12 :)you massage it into your bi's hehe.

nah buddy, the ex assisted me post surgury yesterday and today. She was making some lunch and had to grab some butter in which she found my HCG and IGF in the container. NOT SEEING HER AGAIN

I like a combination of mono plus a NO2 product. They work very well together.

phosphagen works very well for me as far as strength and size go, I've tried cell-tech, cell mass, micronized creatine, and size on, none worked well except phosphagen

where did you get the phosphagen is that just another type of creatine? sorry not down too much on creatine so dont know a ton about them.

Back