Favorite outdoor activity

Looks pretty good, when I was younger I was into modding cars, had a ZX2 that I did about everything you can possibly do to a car done to that one. It was fast as fuck, then I totalled it and bought another one and then decided to fuck with it, pulled the engine out at 10,000 miles (I bought both brand new) and it hasn't ran since. Still have it, but it hasn't ran since 2004

Looks pretty good, when I was younger I was into modding cars, had a ZX2 that I did about everything you can possibly do to a car done to that one. It was fast as fuck, then I totalled it and bought another one and then decided to fuck with it, pulled the engine out at 10,000 miles (I bought both brand new) and it hasn't ran since. Still have it, but it hasn't ran since 2004

oh man, u need to put it back in and sell it before it continues to depreciate

oh man, u need to put it back in and sell it before it continues to depreciate

Fuck, I've got it back i, but it won't start, either gets fuel and no spark or spark and no fuel. No one can figure it out. If I ever get it running, I'm keeping it, hell the interior still smells brand new.

this car wasnt real fast but the 50/50 weight distribution contributed to it being, by far the best handling car I have ever had, and it was really light, only ran low 14s on the track but when u can turn at a 90 degree angle at 50mph w no body roll it says alot

this car wasnt real fast but the 50/50 weight distribution contributed to it being, by far the best handling car I have ever had, and it was really light, only ran low 14s on the track but when u can turn at a 90 degree angle at 50mph w no body roll it says alot

Yea, I looked at the Rx8's when they first came out. I wanted the exact color that you had, that's the same color of my ZX2. I love that blue. I test drove an RX8 and fell in love with it. All you really had to do was get a bigger turbo in there and a nice blow off valve and they'd be near a high 12 at the track

Yea, I looked at the Rx8's when they first came out. I wanted the exact color that you had, that's the same color of my ZX2. I love that blue. I test drove an RX8 and fell in love with it. All you really had to do was get a bigger turbo in there and a nice blow off valve and they'd be near a high 12 at the track

yeah def nice when turboed, there is a video online of them doing 90 degree turns at 90mph, pretty crazy shit, huge open track though, and at that speed there is body roll but 99% of the other cars out there for that price would be rolling over in that situation

yeah def nice when turboed, there is a video online of them doing 90 degree turns at 90mph, pretty crazy shit, huge open track though, and at that speed there is body roll but 99% of the other cars out there for that price would be rolling over in that situation

Ah yea, I guarantee it

Sweet ride. I love modding toys but between it and bodybuilding it sure gets expensive.

Back