Favorite (relatively clean) bulking food?

LOL should i ask you how you know what fried sshole tastes like ?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't think so .:p
is it any harder than steak?or more expensive?

Fried Asshole!! WTF are you eating? We throw that away after we clean them, but I can send you the ones I kill this year if you PM me your address. Also for the rest of the Bros who live in the concrete jungle, deer meat has minerals that are not found in cow meat, almost no fat and if you hunt around apple orchards the flavor has a slight apple taste. I am going Sat. to harvest some for this coming year!!!! The thought of fresh meat is almost more than I can stand!!!!

i haven't used a rifle in a long time i don't know if i could hit a barn door with it ,lol at least deer are safer than wht i used to hunt

I have enough "Rednecks" here at work, that can keep me stocked w/deer meat. I don't have to hunt. But I will stick with the good old moo cows. I LOVE peanutbutter too. PeterPan has a new honey roasted PB and it is my favorite. I eat a jar every two days. And that's being serious, I'm addicted to PB:wave:

Bestquads said:
i haven't used a rifle in a long time i don't know if i could hit a barn door with it ,lol at least deer are safer than wht i used to hunt

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!! Lol.

no no wait. A pastrami cheesebuger sub. Three hamburger patties, lots of cheese. Pastrami on a big sub. with mayo and lettuce. Got to have the veggies.

I enjoy candy canes and lolipops. Anything I can place in my mouth and suck on for a while.

Really though, I love meats of all kinds. Once again, anything that will go in my mouth and I can enjoy.

Okay now, some serious answers now...Pasta is tasty. I also like steaks. I'm burnt out with chicken. But I do love fried chicken while bulking.

Hmmmm my fav. would pry be my two double hamburgers plain from mcd's w/a 10 piece mcnugget meal and a dr. pepper to go along w/thaT!!! That is who you bulk biatches! SEcond would be all meat chilli on white rice (this is just awesome!)

midwtchamp said:
Hmmmm my fav. would pry be my two double hamburgers plain from mcd's w/a 10 piece mcnugget meal and a dr. pepper to go along w/thaT!!! That is who you bulk biatches! SEcond would be all meat chilli on white rice (this is just awesome!)

what about the tripple and cheerwine

I bet Rad likes those double cheese burgers - all greasy and so messy that he leaves the table a huge mess.
I'm thinking he probably likes fries with that too :D :cool:

chelle said:
I bet Rad likes those double cheese burgers - all greasy and so messy that he leaves the table a huge mess.
I'm think he likes fries with that too :D :cool:

I ate fries once. But it had been so long before that. I love to make a mess it lets evryone know that I enjoyed the food. If it is really good I will clean the table. Nah

On a bulker I'll eat anything and everything except maybe fried asshole. My favorite is one of those roasted chickens from the deli. All gone in one sitting.

Bull Dog Head said:
On a bulker I'll eat anything and everything except maybe fried asshole. My favorite is one of those roasted chickens from the deli. All gone in one sitting.

I hear ya.

the triple and cheerwine was a light day....FYI Rad was on the phone w/me (not that way lol) and heard me order at wendys lol

Back