Feeling High/Euphoric during exercise?

irish2003

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
a weird thing happened yesterday and curious who else has experienced this...but yesterday was leg day and my last leg exercises were 20 rep smith squats and next was 15-20 smith front squats...legs were insanely pumped...

now here it changes...i'm doing arm specialization in january so at end of each m-w-f workout i'm taking 15lb db's and alternating 10 min nonstop (up to 15 reps each) seated db curls with lying db ext...

anyway halfway thru that since legs were still pumped and breathing heavy and arms getting blasted i started feeling high, eyes rolling back in head and felt like i was rollin' on xtc (felt more while lying db ext...pumped legs partially stretched in that position pulling feet flat)...

it was really nice feeling...very intense high...not like runner's high...this was like actually being high on E...lasted maybe 10-15min total...til after arm blast and most of leg pump went down...

never happened to me, but to quote arnold

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific.

never happened to me, but to quote arnold

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific.

I had to read that with an accent

Back