Females And Roids

ORLANDOGIRL

Hey Guys- Just Wanted To Post On This Forum In Case Any Of You Men Had Questions Or Concerns About Your Wives/girlfriends Going On A Cycle- I Am A Girl And Have Done 4 Cycles In 1.5 Years And Will Continue To 'tweak ' Them And Do More In The Future- I Know Some Women Don't Want To Bother Registering And Going On The Female Forum So If You Want To Relay Any Questions For Them Feel Free- Or If You Want Any Honest Side Effect Warnings That Might Effect Your Relationship I Have Plenty Of Those Too..ha! Thanks-

I hope you don't think this is out of line, and I apoligize beforehand if you feel it is. But, I've always wondered if a girl gets "horny" while on cycle. I can't imagine that they don't. From a male perspective.... just keep your distance while I'm on, unless your in the market for some broken hips.lol

That Is A Totally Legit Question....scientifically You Would Think It Would , But I Never Have Noticed A Crazy Difference Like Most Men Report- Sensitivity Is Increased Because Of The 'growth' Of Certain Parts Though For Sure- I Think Since It Messes With Our Hormones So Much That It Actually Screws Everything Up As Far As Mental Stimulation Goes Though- Hope That Helps- I Know It Is Hard To Ask Just Some Girl In The Gym Roid Questions(and Get A Honest Reply) So That Is Why I Made This Thread...cool..

Would that "some" be using test? Any girl using test would have to get hornier.

dreww said:
Not necessarily. My girl tried it afew years ago just for that and all it did was to make her so moody and generally psycho, that I was scared to go home LOL

I Agree Biga...i Am Sure It Depends On Your 'normal ' Hormones To Begin With And What Kind Of Sex Drive You Already Have, But The Moodiness Can Really Put A Damper On The Ole Sex Life...ha!

Alright Orlando,

What is the most amount of AAS that a woman would want to take? Are you at a competitive level? Would a woman want to run IGF? I would think this would be the ultimate for the female figure.

Just a couple more for you, trying to keep it interesting.

dreww said:

Winstol dear god, GF tried it this spring and well I never felt so used.

Winstrol huh? I was thinking of throwing some proviron in my girls drink when I'm on. :) with her permission of course. So she can keep up.

Thanks- I Have Done Different Combinations Of Winnie And Anavar Both Orals, Straight Test Cream, Hgh And Clen- I Do Not Compete - My Body Is Totally Different Than Before I Started- Everything From ,obviously, Muscle Size, Down To Where My Body Stores Fat Now- A Female Taking Roids...even What I Would Consider A Small Amount By Men's Standards, Will Dramatically Change Their Body - Makes Sense Really If You Think About It Like We Are Going Through 'puberty 'like A Male Would- I Have A Problem With Thinking That If Something Works...take More...that Is Not A Good Suggestion For Women And Roids- Every Cycle I Kept Taking A Little More And Kept Increasing Throughout The Actual Cycle And My Bad Sides Came On Overnight- I Almost Lost My Boyfriend Over It- Though I Personally Love My Body Changes....it Is Definitely A Give A Take And Depends On How Bad The Girl Wants To Change Her Life-
The Last Cycle I Took , For Example
25 Mg Var Daily, 20 Mg Test Cream And Increased To 30 Mg Day Of Test- For 12 Weeks- The Sides From The Test On Women Are Huge- I Noticed A Vast Difference In Bad Sides From The Test...however People Who Think Var And Winnie Is Totally Safe For Women Are Nuts- My First Cycle Was Fairly Low On Those Two And I Had Great Results But At The Cost Of Permenant Sides...

There is another glaring sign of a mental disorder here. She Is Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word!! Doesn't anybody else find that usually strange? You really should seek counseling for your issues.

Thanks Guys- The Side That I Got First Was Enlarging Of...well...'private Areas Let's Say....it Goes Down About 20% After You Get Off, But That Is It- Once Sides Are Seen On A Female, They Will Get Slightly Better After You Go Off, But Not Completetly- Let's Put It This Way ...there Is A Definite Obvious Difference In A Girl Who Has Done Any Substantial Cycle....and By Substantial Remember It Does Not Take Much For Women- My Body Fat Used To Be Stored More In My Lower Stomach, Now It Is Ripped - For Women Acne Is Not So Bad During The Cycle - Though I Have Seen Some Women Have Bad Acne During, But When 'coming Off' Cycle Is When It Gets Really Ugly- Our Hormones Try To Rebalance Themselves And Get Very Out Of Whack- Rebounding Is A Huge Suprise To Women Their First Cycle...i Never Had Heard Anyone Talk About It...after My Second Cycle I Went Into A Crazy Weird Depression About A Month After- Hair Growth Is Also A 'not Desirable' Side For Women - By Growth I Mean Darkening And Thickening Of All Pubic Hair And All Body Hair In General- The Hair Was Most Obvious When I Started The Test Cream And Did Get Slightly Better After Stopping- There Are Tons Of Slight Sides , But The Third Most Obvious I Would Say Is Voice Deepening- That Happened After My Very First Cycle - And Not To Write A Book, But I Will Note That The Sides Do Compound On Themseves- So As To Say If Her Voice Goes Down One Octave The First Cycle It Will Keep Going Down Every Cycle After....it Is A Fine Line To Walk Because You Want To See Results, But Once You See Signs Of A Side ...you Are Stuck...if I Had To Do It All Over I Would Definitely Take Lower Doses And Shorter Cycles- And I Was Already Trying To Be Careful....i Think When You Are Getting Results Though And Seeing Your Strength Go Up So Quickly, Just Like You Guys, It Is Hard To Stop- I Am Lucky I Have A Man Who Stuck With Me- He Jokes That He Got Screwed Because When He Started Dating Me A Was A 'girl'....

TomSizeMore said:
I hope you don't think this is out of line, and I apoligize beforehand if you feel it is. But, I've always wondered if a girl gets "horny" while on cycle. I can't imagine that they don't. From a male perspective.... just keep your distance while I'm on, unless your in the market for some broken hips.lol

All I can tell you is that I crave sex all the time now that I'm juicing. I don't know if it's because I feel more self-confident or b/c of the Primo but I am horny :o

Back