femara

jth250

i have never used this product before and i was wondering how you guys like it. what do you run for a dose. ive heard its better than nolva.

Femara and nolvadex do two similar yet different things. Femara is an aromatase inhibitor and nolvadex is an anti estrogen. Femara stops test from aromatizing to estrogen, and nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors, but does not stop aromatization or lessen estrogen levels in the body. Most people use Nolvadex to combat gyno with stronger AAS. Femara is very effective from 0.5-2.5mg ed or eod, depending on how your body reacts to estrogenic side effects such as water retention, and gyno. Some negatives to femara would be libido problems, lack of sensitivity at certain doses for some. Aromasin on the other hand is what I usually recommend for people. It is a suicide inibitor amongst estrogen receptors and also is an aromatase inhibitor. There are no negative sides, and it is effective at 12.5mg eod or 12.5mg ed up to 25mg ed. Anymore than that would be overkill. Studies however have shown doses up to 800mg per day in patients with breast cancer with no negative side effects (however this is unecessary for our needs).

Im much more horney on femara then adex, and feel better too, but adex gets more water out.
At 2.5mg femara and 100mg test prop both eod my estrogen was down to 2.9ng/dL..........thats fuckin low

Aromasin (exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor. It binds itself to the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for producing estrogen. It can alleviate up to 95% of estrogen in the body. A usual dose for bodybuilders is anywhere from 12.5mg ed to 25mg ed, as well as 12.5mg eod. It has a 36 hr half life. It has grown increasingly popular as of late and can be found fairly easily. The most common is oral pill form but is produced as an oral liquid as well.

Here are some possible sides..........I like the last one!!

Hot flashes
Nausea
Fatigue
Increased sweating
Increased appetite

Last edited:
are all these research chemicals suspended in alcohol. i just got mine today and it smells like vodka. i havent started it yet but im sure it tastes horrible

jth250 said:
are all these research chemicals suspended in alcohol. i just got mine today and it smells like vodka. i havent started it yet but im sure it tastes horrible

Most are suspended in alcohol or some type of solution similar to it. Most do taste horrible. Be ready to chase it with something.

Back