Finally kicked my "coke" habit

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Zero that is not the drug. LOL. I used to drink a twelve pack in 2 days. I would alternate zero Coke and Dt. Mt Dew. I beat it by taking crystal light packs and making a frozen drink out of them with ice cubes. I know it sounds ridiculous but it worked. I used a ninja food processor and ground up the ice and powder to make a frozen drink I guess. I have also noticed my carb craving have dropped intensely since dropping soda. I am not going to say I never drink them but it is one a day at the most and its always with a meal.

That's good, if I could do the same I'd be very happy, but it's harder to quit drinking soda than it is to quit smoking for me.

good for you bro!

yeah i used to be addicted to cigarettes for a couple of years, but honestly had no problem kicking them. Looking back, that was an absolutely nasty habit that you don't even realize just how gross it is until you stop and are around smokers at that point. Then you see how the horrible wreaking stench sticks to your fingers, your hair, your clothes, just about everything.

Heck I had a chick that smoked and somehow her vagina inadvertantly smelled like cigarette smoke. I honestly asked the bitch if she smoked them with her pussy but she said no. Needless to say I dropped that bitch like she was hot.

My current girl's twat is literally sweet and i LOVE eating the hell out of that thing...

That's great JT. I have been soda free for about 6 years now. I have much steadier energy throughout the day. It's great not to rely on caffeine to get you going. Plus all that high fructose corn syrup isn't good for you even if it is diet soda.

coke zero is the a major weakness for me! loves that shit

come to think of it, it has no calories, no sugar, no carbs, no fat and just a tiny bit of sodium, what makes it so bad for you?

coke zero is the a major weakness for me! loves that shit

come to think of it, it has no calories, no sugar, no carbs, no fat and just a tiny bit of sodium, what makes it so bad for you?

High fructose corn syrup

High fructose corn syrup

ummm no. Coke Zero contains NO HFCS. Obviously, if something contains HFCS, then it wouldn't be a zero calorie beverage, as HFCS are simple sugars that contribute quite heavily to caloric content.

It is debatable as to what is the "most" deleterious ingredient in the preparation...

hmm i suppose i would say it is the artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame and acesulfame potassium. Extensive research hasn't really been done (to my satisfaction at least) to disprove the role of these compounds in teratogenesis as well as neoplasm formation....

ummm no. Coke Zero contains NO HFCS. Obviously, if something contains HFCS, then it wouldn't be a zero calorie beverage, as HFCS are simple sugars that contribute quite heavily to caloric content.

It is debatable as to what is the "most" deleterious ingredient in the preparation...

I stand corrected. I thought all soda contained HFCS.

Aspartame is supposed to cause carb cravings according to the latest research which Im sure will soon be disputed by coke or pepsi. There are some links to it and cancer in rats but heck breathing gives you cancer too.

Zero that is not the drug. LOL. I used to drink a twelve pack in 2 days. I would alternate zero Coke and Dt. Mt Dew. I beat it by taking crystal light packs and making a frozen drink out of them with ice cubes. I know it sounds ridiculous but it worked. I used a ninja food processor and ground up the ice and powder to make a frozen drink I guess. I have also noticed my carb craving have dropped intensely since dropping soda. I am not going to say I never drink them but it is one a day at the most and its always with a meal.

crystal light makes an energy powder with caffeen. comes in singles. if i rember right one is about the same as 2 cups of coffee.

I'll do the same thing as you JT with crystal light packets blended in ice....after a meal if I crave sweets, I'll do that and it's like 5 calories total....no sugar...and kills the cravings.

Back