Finally ordered from PN...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I finally got my order in, I've been excited to order from them since they came here. I'll definitely let everyone know about the Creatine Gluconate since we already know the Whey Isolate tastes good, which I also ordered to try out

nice, let us know how it turns out...what flavor did you get your whey isolate in ?

I got the sample pack, but I plan on probably getting cookies and cream....I've always liked that, ON and Muscle Milk had some good tasting Cookies and Cream and if this is what I'm hoping for, I'll like theirs as well

The next time I order I'll probably pick up a couple pounds of 2 or more flavors once I figure out what I like

Try their pre-workout "Explosion". I took some and really liked it. It worked like many of the others but didn't give me the "runs" afterward like others have.

I'm not completely sold on NO products. I've never personally seen a difference with any N.O. product and I've tried a good bit

I'm not completely sold on NO products. I've never personally seen a difference with any N.O. product and I've tried a good bit

Its not really an NO product. There some arginine in it but i would not compare it to an NO product. I would compare it to nothing, well maybe jacked, but we're talking a product that instantly increases all your lifts or increases your reps....We've had not 1 person say it hasnt done one or the other. I literally get an email a day with people telling me their success stories

Its not really an NO product. There some arginine in it but i would not compare it to an NO product. I would compare it to nothing, well maybe jacked, but we're talking a product that instantly increases all your lifts or increases your reps....We've had not 1 person say it hasnt done one or the other. I literally get an email a day with people telling me their success stories

Might have to try it when I come off my next cycle, I should have enough of a pump from the A-Bombs

I had more reps on deadlift and squat today after taking Explosion, but I was gonna attribute that to the Liquid's M1T. I might have to rethink that. I seemed to sweat more too.

trust me fellas, the explosion is a great tool for preworkout use...i use it when i need it...i usually do db shoulder press 100x8 for 3 to 4 sets...yesterday, felt tired, 3 scoops explosion, 110x8 for 3 sets...killed it...nothing else, no gear currently, clean for couple years now...so proofs in the puddin

you wont regret it...Thanks guys and please leave reviews on the site and here on the board.

trust me fellas, the explosion is a great tool for preworkout use...i use it when i need it...i usually do db shoulder press 100x8 for 3 to 4 sets...yesterday, felt tired, 3 scoops explosion, 110x8 for 3 sets...killed it...nothing else, no gear currently, clean for couple years now...so proofs in the puddin

So should I take more than one scoop? I have only used one a day on workout days. How does it compare to the NO Grenade? It looks good too.

no grenade has no stimulants at all...explosion does. its your call, im not sensitive to stimulants so i do 3 scoops cause i want all out performance. If one works for you, stick with that til it doesnt...its up to you and your tolerance.

Definitely let me know how it works for you bro, I'm curious to see. So far I've heard nothing but great things about everything people have used so far. I'm not doubting their stuff, but it's good to hear from people firsthand

Mike gave me a 3 scoop sample of explosion. It took about 20 minutes before I started feeling it but after that it just got stronger and stronger.

Back