Finaplix and Component TH gone for good?

Dam I didnt know guys were still making their own fina from pellets. It was amazing though when made properly thats for sure! It is the first compound that started making my hair fall out like crazy! Had me freaked out waking up with shitloads of hair on my pillow case,lmao

Dam I didnt know guys were still making their own fina from pellets. It was amazing though when made properly thats for sure! It is the first compound that started making my hair fall out like crazy! Had me freaked out waking up with shitloads of hair on my pillow case,lmao

This stuff was my saving grace. I always knew that if everything dried up I could always get test from my Dr and make my own Fina. It was a bitch, but it was cheap and you knew it was legit. The world is really going to shit

This stuff was my saving grace. I always knew that if everything dried up I could always get test from my Dr and make my own Fina. It was a bitch, but it was cheap and you knew it was legit. The world is really going to shit

yeah i made a it myself on a couple occasions and it was the best fina i have ever used, no other stuff ever compared to it. The I started hearing stories of people getting arrested for ordering it over the internet and said fuck that!

Back