first bike ride with a chick

BTW, I just got an sms from the chick I rode with today saying 'thank you for the pleasant ride and nice day you gave me'.
I wanted to answer my nuts hurt, but I don't think she will get it!! :D

I just made my weight limit 130 lbs. I'll only make an exception for the Mercedes Chick :D Nah not even for here.

NO MORE FAT CHICKS! THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY BUT CAN I PLEASE HAVE A REGULAR ONE FOR ONCE GOD?!

Just remember, you may bone a fat chick today, and miss America (or Belgium in your case) tomorrow. The moral is, get ass whenever and where-ever. Who cares what she looks like.

I used to have a Honda V64 Magna way back when....I actually met my wife when I was still riding it. Damn bike.

dude just remember fat chicks usually give better blowjobs, theyve had more practice because all through school guys would say " im not fuckin ya but ill let ya suck me............lol

steeddriver said:
dude just remember fat chicks usually give better blowjobs, theyve had more practice because all through school guys would say " im not fuckin ya but ill let ya suck me............lol

LOL. Hey man, fat chicks also try harder. Also, I would think riding with one should be real safe. Like being surrounded by an airbag.
Sex with them is great. I dont care what you say. Think, when youre on cycle and real horny, you bone for like an hour or two. the typical girl gets sore and kicks you out. With a fat girl you can now switch to any of various folds in the skin and go for at least another 5-6 hours.

I don't agree. With a fat chick in from of me like Mailboxxkillr's avatar, I wouldn't be able to get it up so a blowjob would be worthless.

Even fat chicks need lovin...just not from me...

95 zx1100 ..the only way to ride

or

1980 sporty...when i wanna make some noise.

Speaking of bikes!!

I have a 2001 Katana 600. with about 1600 miles. I bought it in April. That I want to Sell!! if anyone is intrested it's a bad ass bike but I want a Texas Chopper now. so I got to get rid of the Bulet bike stuff.lol

Oh yea and chicks love motercycles!!!

sorry for advertiseing but I thought I would throw that out their.
E mail me if your intrested.

Darkside.

Back