First timer: MC's IGF-1 LR3 log

try adding some Test in your cycle with your MC IGF, it will totally enhance the effect of your Test and help change the look of your physique for good...like Presser said...its a game changer and the best supplement you can take.

yes you ail get a lot more out of your testosterone due to added and unregulated receptors

This stuff is amazing. Post workout injection, and my damn biceps became bigger for the rest of the day - as if I had pumps still. In combination with the SARMS, I'm already seeing a difference! Can't wait to see the changes in one or two weeks.

Good nectar :)

review bump, seeing how your doing brutha

i haven't seen skittle bob around but its still a solid review for members to read before deciding if they wanna run IGF-1 lr3

It's been a while!

First of all - in regards to my last post, when I said "cherry popped" - and that I did "20mg" bilateral - I measured wrong. I think I did 100mcg. Felt quite the rush afterwards. I was wondering why the bottle emptied so fast :wink:. Anyways - I corrected the dosage and continued what was left. MC's IGF is the bomb. I've recently finished my studies, and am looking to get back into the gym. Going to pick up a bunch more IGF and get the pump on! (With correct doses this time lol)

Last edited:
It's been a while!

First of all - in regards to my last post, when I said "cherry popped" - and that I did "20mg" bilateral - I measured wrong. I think I did 100mcg. Felt quite the rush afterwards. I was wondering why the bottle emptied so fast :wink:. Anyways - I corrected the dosage and continued what was left. MC's IGF is the bomb. I've recently finished my studies, and am looking to get back into the gym. Going to pick up a bunch more IGF and get the pump on! (With correct doses this time lol)

welcome back man! and congrats on finishing up your studies! Less to worry about and more time to focus on your body!

skittlebob, just replied to your pm brutha, incae you didnt get it, your weekend order was shipped and will arrive by tomorrow.

Skittlebob, have you tried using pre-workout? I prefer it that way. I use by laterally on gym days and sub to the belly on off days. It may be just me, but it has helped on leaning me out as well.

It is also an amazing product to use if you ever get injured.

Good luck, and keep is posted.

This stuff is amazing. Post workout injection, and my damn biceps became bigger for the rest of the day - as if I had pumps still. In combination with the SARMS, I'm already seeing a difference! Can't wait to see the changes in one or two weeks.

<h1>Positive IGF 1 lr3 side effects</h1>

IGF-1 lr3 from MuscleChemistry, Advanced Supplements member log

Back