first work out of the year..

charliebigspuds

First work out of the new year and it went with a bang..had a epic leg work out that left me shaking for about 30 mins after training..
as many know i got a de-generative knee complaint so the past year has sucked big time for me and the last six months ive not trained lower body for some time..so to go in today and smash it felt really good..
it has taken a while to get my head around the fact i cant train heavy no more..which sucks,but better to train pain free doing medium weight and high reps,than to not train at all.
happy new year....:bench::bench::bench::gold:

I think almost everyone has to rethink how they train as they get older

good to see you got in a good workout

I think almost everyone has to rethink how they train as they get older

good to see you got in a good workout
thanks it has been hard work on my head to get the fact i cant squat no more..but i was hobbling around after leg day like a 80 year old..im just to stuborn i just tried to work through it..

I may not be that old (32) but i have been training since 15, and i must say i have really had to change the way i train. . No more excessive weight, more concentrated reps lower weight with drop setting to get a pump... the tendons and ligaments cant handle the super heavy weight i used to throw around 5years ago

Back