FLEX Bikini Model Search - Vote for me, please!

OK !!

First off let me say !! HELL YES You got my vote +27 (My favorite number) ..

but.. you of course had to be placed next to my guess you could call it my biggest regret that i messed up.. Miss Lacey Lynn... When OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED.. I flippin' ran !!!!!!!!!!!

and then... DOWN the page.. I see my friend April Curry !! WTF !?! Why !?!? Hard decisions SUCK ASS !!

Then to top it all off.. There is a WHOLE Page full of the greatest thing that Man has ever had the pleasure of knowing/seeing/spending time with/loving... WOMEN !!

I figured I would make this large and it would get noticed... because I had stuff to say !! .... Not that anyone really cares.. but I had to express this.. LOL...

Oh does anyone know who KATIE C is !?! (last name??) .. PM me it if you know it.. and trust me.. I shall make it worth your while.. she is the 3rd row from the bottom.. 4th to the right... KATIE C .. Anyone Please !! lol.. I NEED TO KNOW !! :D

Oh does anyone know who KATIE C is !?! (last name??) .. PM me it if you know it.. and trust me.. I shall make it worth your while.. she is the 3rd row from the bottom.. 4th to the right... KATIE C .. Anyone Please !! lol.. I NEED TO KNOW !! :D
Damn, stalker! :laugh:

Thanks guys... *hugs to all* ... even those of you who were temporarily blinded from the mission at hand, lol. ;)

Damn, stalker! :laugh:

ABSOLUTELY !! I swear if.. :fyi:IF She met me, she'd fall in love with me ... LOL..:chinese: ... HAHAHAHA.. Gotta goo burn this FAT off though.. get down to about:cardio: 6% before I proposition her for a boiled chicken and sweet potato dinner .. AREN'T I SWEET :gold:

ABSOLUTELY !! I swear if.. :fyi:IF She met me, she'd fall in love with me ... LOL..:chinese: ... HAHAHAHA.. Gotta goo burn this FAT off though.. get down to about:cardio: 6% before I proposition her for a boiled chicken and sweet potato dinner .. AREN'T I SWEET :gold:
With sweetness like that, you'd turn a dyke into a dick lover in no time! :thumbsup:

LMAO !! I try :D

But listen... LIKE I SAID.. Anyone who can find out who this beautiful female is.. i will make it worth your while !! :) :)

I mean.. I won't stalk her stalk her.. lol.. I will FACEBOOK friend add her.. start conversating and see where it goes.. if she tells me to "BUZZOFF CREEP".. I will disappear quicker than a man who just robbed a bank!! Seriously.. people shouldn't knock facebook.. I have had MANY a conversations with Ms. Jamie Eason ... (yes it's really her) .. nothing like MOST OF YOU MAY BE THINKING. Ok Ok enough about what I do on my OFF-TIME... But.. listen...

WHO ISN'T ON FACEBOOK !?! Everyone is !!

Now enough about Katie C.....???? lol

STEPH !!! Ummm... do you get to know how many votes you actually HAVE or... do you wait til they announce the winner and hope it's you?? Or do they let you know how many votes you actually have? Just curious :)

With sweetness like that, you'd turn a dyke into a dick lover in no time! :thumbsup:

HAHA, post of the day!

The Deuce said:
STEPH !!! Ummm... do you get to know how many votes you actually HAVE or... do you wait til they announce the winner and hope it's you?? Or do they let you know how many votes you actually have? Just curious :)

Good luck finding her... I did a contest gallery search for Katie C's and a few came up but none were her. Sorry, dude... I tried! :(

No idea how many votes... we just find out who the winner is at the end of the contest.

I appreciate the effort Steph !! MAYBE ONE DAY.. Lol... HA !! When I win the Arnold Classic in 5... or 6 years.. MAYBE she will hunt me down.. eh? eh? ;) ... lol

Voted for ya Steph. Also made sure and check out your competition really well too lol.... Good luck girl, you know you have all of us behind ya....

Here we go again! I voted a fuck load of times last year. I'll put it up on my fb wall to see if that helps :D

I think I spend more time voting over there than I spend on here!

well get back over there and vote and make sure to come back here though and not get lost over there looking to see whos nipples are showing through their bras,lmao, pervert! lol

well get back over there and vote and make sure to come back here though and not get lost over there looking to see whos nipples are showing through their bras,lmao, pervert! lol
I'm looking for nice cheek shots... and not I'm not talking about the cheeks on their faces.

Back