FLEX Bikini Model Search - Vote for me, please!

Hey your pritty cute! :-P

my votes been cast for you, and ill thow a few more in with my vpn's lol (diff IP's) hehehe only cuzz its only fair you win :-P

Thank you! I learned that voting is unlimited, so keep clicking away... lol.

Oh my god, are you series? I can't believe that, it just doesn't make sense to me. But if it were me, I'd go pick up some cheap labor, maybe at home depot, and pay someone by the hour to keep voting over and over again. I'd have about 5 million votes under my belt by the time the contest was over.

It's fine... it's not that important. I do agree that voting should be limited though (to maybe 1x/day). It doesn't seem like the most fair system...

It's fine... it's not that important. I do agree that voting should be limited though (to maybe 1x/day). It doesn't seem like the most fair system...

No it doesnt seem fair considering friends could sit there all day and click/back click/click/back click/click/back click lol, like I did and will do again again after im done posting this reply,lol

Oh my god, are you series? I can't believe that, it just doesn't make sense to me. But if it were me, I'd go pick up some cheap labor, maybe at home depot, and pay someone by the hour to keep voting over and over again. I'd have about 5 million votes under my belt by the time the contest was over.

lmao You racist son of a bitch! What cheap labor are you refering? Mexican? who are the back bone of our country,lol.

Back