Flexmaster???

he had some personal stuff to take care of from what I remember and asked to have his account removed and posts deleted. He's missed around here and hopefully will return and be a Mod again in the future

Is it the same flexmaster off promuscle? He must have been here before my time but he is definitely still active on the net

You might want to check out my post. about 2 months ago I asked the same question. What happend to flexmaster?

No I am not his girlfriend, I saw him on this site in the computer lab one time. What's promuscle? Is that another site like this?

Flex's Girl said:
No I am not his girlfriend, I saw him on this site in the computer lab one time. What's promuscle? Is that another site like this?

LOL, I remember you now. I remember him posting about this as well as he couldnt figure out who in the hell his secret admirerer was.

its been a while, but he posted a long time ago that he was going to focus on some things that were taking the back burner in his life, as bodybuilding was consuming him and he needed a break....that was the last i heard

Bignick said:
its been a while, but he posted a long time ago that he was going to focus on some things that were taking the back burner in his life, as bodybuilding was consuming him and he needed a break....that was the last i heard

I saw him I think on SSB. Had the same avatar pic of his back like he used to have on here. I sent him a PM but he never responded. Guess he's disowned the site and everyone thats a part of it.

Flex's Girl said:

All the stalkers in the house say haaaaaay hoooooe haaaaay hooooe!!! :dj:

Back