foam roller

Macho313

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Foam roller? Does anyone have any experience with using a foam roller on the quad muscles? I have heard but don't know if it is true that this can help stretch the fasciae around the muscle and in turn help the muscle grow? If anyone has any input on this I would appreciate it?

the little big guy!!

I don't know fornthe growing but it good and help me for recovery.
Good for calves to.

I don't know fornthe growing but it good and help me for recovery.
Good for calves to.
Thanks bro when you say recovery do you mean helps with the lactic acid build up? helps get the pain away which is caused by lactic acid build up?

the little big guy!!

help to eliminate metabolic wastes and Incrase blood flow. I haven't notice an help with the burn of lactic acid during exercise.

help to eliminate metabolic wastes and Incrase blood flow. I haven't notice an help with the burn of lactic acid during exercise.
When you say eliminate metabolic waste you do mean it will help with getting nutrients to the muscle correct?

the little big guy!!

I have a very rich friend that trains with Alex @ TB12 in Foxboro. They preach (prehab). All muscles are stretched and massaged prior to WO to ensure the muscle is 100% ready to FIRE. Nothing better than a chick using the foam roller on her thighs

Back