For the guys and the gals

On the living room floor at an exgirlfriends house when I was 17. Her mom was sleeping on the couch and wokeup.

Ya know....Mom wasn't very happy.

BiggerStronger said:
Friends sleeping next to us (hotel, tent) - Done it!
Parents sleeping near us (hotel) - Done it!
threesome in a car - Done it! ;)

ugh...all this talk about sex...just makes me realize how long its been since I've had it...:(
Done all those cept 3 some....going up 95 doing bout 75 or so......best one and I know I am gonna get hammered for this one....in my g/f bed while she was passed out on couch....stairwell in a very tall building...parking garage...church pue (dont ask).....air matress while in a room of 15 people...done bathroom thing in public a couple of times....hell I am sure I missed something...oh yeah on a bench in the middle of a soccer field!!!

At Arby's in the drive thru. Then we parked in the parking lot and finished. Later that same night got to my house and started in the front seat and ended standing outside the car bent over and finishing!!

Ok YES we are a WILD couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shyone said:
At Arby's in the drive thru. Then we parked in the parking lot and finished. Later that same night got to my house and started in the front seat and ended standing outside the car bent over and finishing!!

Ok YES we are a WILD couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't I have a wild girl ? I haven't had a wild girl in a long time.:curse:

The thrill of maybe getting caught gets that adrenoline pumping!!!!

THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many unusual places where i have had sex...but the most unusual place ive had a quicky was in a drunk night inside an elevator, very exciting..do not attempt this in a federal building people nor during the day...sometimes Road Head down i-95 makes me wanna pull over throw her on the hood and just go at it like that while cars drive by. I dont think I will ever get to the point where I will have to pull over, would like to tho..lol..so i wont be posting nothing like that anytime soon : (

Wish I had some weird place that ive had sex, but I dont, Dreww, wanna help me out with this? :D

annie said:
Wish I had some weird place that ive had sex, but I dont, Dreww, wanna help me out with this? :D

well, the new car is bigger....and rides easier on the highway.....

In the office on the conference table (I was an intern), public restrooms, in my car, in the hot tub, on the beach, in a closet at a party... Im sure Im forgetting something.

that a be the butt Bob.......sorry wedding game flash back, anyone see that episode.

For me, I guess it was when driving across the Golden Gate Bridge (yep, middle of the day) while out in Cal on Vacation, then again in the redwood forest next to a big saquoya. There are others but i don't want everyone to know what pervs my wife & I are.

Back