Found Out The Genders of Our Twins Yesterday! Im a Blessed Man!

Lol!! How did I get thrown under the bus here!! Congrats Presser!
Just for the record I would never put a scratch on this godlike physique!! The note is a lie!

Lol!! How did I get thrown under the bus here!! Congrats Presser!
Just for the record I would never put a scratch on this godlike physique!! The note is a lie!

We're just trying to cut her off at the path, bro. Hope she got a good kick out of it. I showed Cindee and a little spit dribbled out of her mouth, she laughed so hard.

Congrats Presser, I know its been a long road, its truely a blessing for you and your wife. Couldnt ask for a better senario boy and a girl.
I am starting the process myself mid month and hope to have the same sucess as your family.

I'm sorry to say The Dude had a little accident today and is no longer with us. I'm deeply saddened, but thankfully Pablo (the pool boy) has been there to comfort me every step of the way. And once the life insurance policy clears he's even offered to go with me to St Tropez...you know, to help me cope with the loss. Anyway, it was the strangest thing...The Dude must've fallen down the stairs while juggling his AR and his new zero tolerance knife. I still don't know how he managed to shoot off a couple rounds and fall landing with the knife in his back. Oh well, I'll fill you guys in more later. Some homicide detectives are at my door for some reason...

RIP The Dude.
The Dude abides in life and now in death.

Last edited:
A double blessing, congrats Bro! In theory the Brother can watch over the Sister when they are growing up.

Was this a planned thing or were you pushing when you shoulda been pulling????;)

A double blessing, congrats Bro! In theory the Brother can watch over the Sister when they are growing up.

Was this a planned thing or were you pushing when you shoulda been pulling????;)

Weve been trying for the last two years and we chose to have twins as we went through fertility doctor and geneticist and opted for two baby's at once!!!

[/B]
Weve been trying for the last two years and we chose to have twins as we went through fertility doctor and geneticist and opted for two baby's at once!!!
Yea that seems to be the norm when it comes to the fertility thing. Hope they both come out healthy, start pumping iron at ages 13 and live long full lives

Back