Fridays GYM TASK OF THE DAY.......

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight each members gym task is to find someone in gym working out with a water bottle next to them, inbetween you your sets walk over to them , pick up their water bottle and take a squirt of it, put it back down and walk away back to your area and continue to workout, all with out saying a word!

You could also use their water bottle to squirt the sweat off your face, shake your wet hair out, put down his water bottle and walk away and continue your sets!

Did anyone complete yesterdays posted GYM Task of the day.."Taking over machine"?

I hope I find someone with a nice big water bottle that I could take a drink from because this sore on my lips makes my mouth dry and Mikey's thirsty!

well did anyone complete fridays task? lol

Stay tuned for Mondays task in a new thread soon,lol

no but i did make a kid rewrack all the curling barbells after i used them because i didnt like how much cologne he had on in..plus i think it was a horrible brand..

Some weirdo at my gym did this to one of the regular hottie fitness bunnies working out there. Just started drinking out of her water bottle. The owner called the cops on his ass, and they threw him out.LOL It was some funny shit though.

HAHAHHAHA ... anyone take over a machine or drink another's water? ... what's next... protien farts next to the ab machines near people's heads? >.. LOL bwahahha....

Protien farts - now that's taking it to the next level. Well, there is this chick at the
gym I want to try this with. The only problem is she never has a water bottle but
she does have some real BIG BOOBS. I'm not sure what to do???

Back