Fucking doctors...

Listen man, I am a general practice doc and that's malpractice and seusl harassment. U need to record your next visit and then wait a week and request a copy of your girls medical record that way u will have him on the sexual harassment and on malpractice for documenting things that didn't happen or not documenting things that did. I can't tell which it will be but I have seen plenty of dick head docs that practice like that and they all r fucking up the medical record and hoping they dont get caught. That is the real way u will get his license pulled and a malpractice suit against him. And I'm sry ur girl is having such a tough time.

Listen man, I am a general practice doc and that's malpractice and seusl harassment. U need to record your next visit and then wait a week and request a copy of your girls medical record that way u will have him on the sexual harassment and on malpractice for documenting things that didn't happen or not documenting things that did. I can't tell which it will be but I have seen plenty of dick head docs that practice like that and they all r fucking up the medical record and hoping they dont get caught. That is the real way u will get his license pulled and a malpractice suit against him. And I'm sry ur girl is having such a tough time.

I'm glad I was half rite on malpractice..lol..

She's got a few other girls that have said he's done similar things to them. Unfortunately there won't be a second visit to tape, once her mom called and reamed his ass I know even if she went back, I'd bet my life that nothing like that would happen again

Back