Future Bodybuilding Drugs!

that was a good read whitefox, and look who it is Balco labs again,lol, they have their hands in everything i see, and Flex wheeler with the depleted myostatin gene, why cant we all be so lucky,lmao

I hate to be "that guy" but hopefully I can cause anyone considering these over-priced sea animal products to reconsider. Remember the 1980s? Remember, oh, OKG or plant sterols? Well, this is the second coming of that degree of marketing hype. There are no independent studies showing any impact of any drug, let alone marine extract, on human myostatin or the proteins coded for by the myostatin gene. I am eagerly waiting to see what studies are alleged to back these new product claims and what species they were performed in University of Central Afghanistan, Extracts from Sea Creatures make Star Fish, Flounders, and Snakes big as HELL AND RIPPED TO due to inhibition of myostatin encoded protein.

DG I dont know what you are talking about because I am a youngin but this gene makes me think of GH in he early stages...How they use to extract it from cadavers to use on patients..I know that many of them got cancer and all types of things from the gh but I have read a study on mice that were given this drug and there muscle doubled..and this is all with out workout...I dont buy into the mayostatin that is being made by the supplement company but I do think the actually compound cold do the same for humans....I dont know if they have made a synthetic form that is ready for use but once they figure it out and are able to stop the sides this could be a hugh drug for bodybuilders...

But that is if it ever comes out...or if the blue print is ever given out...

But I also dont think this will happen....This is such a powerful drug that it would mutate people...It cold double your muscle with out doing anything...that is scary...I think it would be to big a risk....

i have some articles i think in one of my nutrition textbooks ill try to fingd it and scan it....not knocking the idea but there is a lot that most ppl dont know about this stuff

I think it would be very hard on the human organs and heart to support that kind of weight and muscle and be able to hold up.

There is an actual company in Europe that does sell the GDF-8 antibody for research purposes, however, it is expensive, they don't know how to dose it, and you need a special license to be able to import it into the U.S. because it is made through the use of animals. The mad cow disease scare is the main reason for the last part.

that's interesting tony. do you have any more info on it? can you pm me the website or name of the company, i'd like to read more about it. thanks bro.

Back