Game game of thrones season 6 six

Starts tonight 9 pm HBO for all the other fans out there I'm stoked I love the show and the books

so what did u think about the season opener brutha? i thought it was ok, i guess it just jumped around too much from story to story laying the groundwork for each character, but overall should be pretty good this season.

I won't be coming into this thread again... we watch Game of Thrones on Netflix and just finished season 5... Holy Shit you guys see that dragon fly into the area and Fuck all those cowards up??!! I was screaming and jumping around like an ape.. or like those morons in that shit hole Ferguson.

dude you sooooo lost me lol, why wont you be coming into this thread if it seems like u liked the shows you watched ?

Thought it was good a lot of info in one he. Disappointed with ending seems like it should have been a bit longer but I'll give it 8 out of 10

dude you sooooo lost me lol, why wont you be coming into this thread if it seems like u liked the shows you watched ?
We don't have HBO or whatever channel it's on. We have to wait till its out on Netflix so he meant he won't be back to this thread because he doesn't want to read any spoilers, lol

We don't have HBO or whatever channel it's on. We have to wait till its out on Netflix so he meant he won't be back to this thread because he doesn't want to read any spoilers, lol

oh shit, my bad! I didnt get what he meant, lol, so i wont tell you that the dragon turns into a beautiful women, and Jamey Lanister got caught beinga homo by his incestual sister , and the dwarf dies!

yeah when they killed the son it kinda caught me off gaurd, i wasnt sure what i was looking at for a second, with the spear popping out of his mouth

anyways, 2nd episode is tonight peeps!

all 3 episodes sucks, no epic battles, no drama. at least there 7 more episodes.. but they promise that this season will be more dynamic more epic, I guess producers lie.

They think your a GOD John Snow

Im No GOD!

I Know that, I seen your pecker, and no GOD would have such a small pecker

my favorite part of the season so far

They think your a GOD John Snow

Im No GOD!

I Know that, I seen your pecker, and no GOD would have such a small pecker

my favorite part of the season so far

Tormund said that?? Haha He is like viking! I like that.
Here is a couple of pics is it's pertinently in this thread

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• AGNKBHqwLUs.jpg
    AGNKBHqwLUs.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 6a6Jc9O-ALU.jpg
    6a6Jc9O-ALU.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
Back