Get Big Quick Shake

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
This is universal's Get Big Quick Shake.
i purchased Gain fast to add to my shakes here at my gym so
the guys looking for extra carbs could ass this to their shakes.

i found a recipie universal had on the bottle and the link for it.. freakin insane... sounds yummy though :-)

i wasnt going to put this in the "healthy section" lol
===================================================

“Get Big Quick” Formula
With Gain Fast’s exclusive “Get Big Quick” formula, you can get over 3100 calories from 157g protein, 330g of carbohydrates and 82 grams of fats. Mix 5 scoops of Gain Fast along with 2 large bananas, 2 cups of oats, 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, 6 egg whites, 2 cups of low fat ice cream along w/ 32oz. of skim milk. Mix to desired consistency.

"Get Big Quick" formula
Calories 3142
Calories from fat 738
Total Fat 82g 126%*
Saturated. Fat 21g 105%*
Trans Fat 0g 0%*
Cholesterol 86mg 29%*
Sodium 2295mg 96%*
Total Carbohydrate 330g 110%*
Dietary Fiber 31g 124%*
Sugars 99g ** 244g **
Protein 53g 106%* 157g 314%*

Last edited:
Do you actually drink it while you're sitting on the toilet, or can you be in the next room?

That's a TON of calories for one shake, but I will say it looks like if you split it up into maybe 3 shakes, it wouldn't be that bad. Except for the ice cream, the other ingredients are pretty clean calories (not sure about the Gain Fast).

Damn, if only I could do the dairy products. I could use something like this.

thats what i need to keep weight on. Im gonna try it. I have been doing 3 whey scoops, 1.5 cups of ice cream, and 2 cups of oats, which isnt bad

thats what i need to keep weight on. Im gonna try it. I have been doing 3 whey scoops, 1.5 cups of ice cream, and 2 cups of oats, which isnt bad

I used to use Cytogainer from CytoSport to keep weight on and it's as good tasting as their Muscle Milk. You can make it with ice cream too, it's pretty good

Back