Get This Crazy Shit!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
So in New jersey where I live we still have Millions without power, and thousands who lost their home COMPLETELY and who are still stranded and homeless, and ANOTHER NOR EASTER IS COMING WITH 6-8 inches of SNOW! What the fuck!

That sucks bro...my brother lives in New Jersey and I guess he is one of the lucky ones with power. He's planning to move back to Cali after this latest storm. He just can't deal with the crap weather anymore.

I would live to live in warm weather lol

And the news changed it down to 2-4 inches so that's not so bad lol

well this is just Mother Nature's way of eliminating any possibility of another season of Jersey Shore

- - - Updated - - -

look at the bright side, at least the emergency teams are already in place

Bro that's crazy. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. That's got to be stressful with the wife being pregnant

Its going to be high 80's here all week- just met with a vendor that lives in NJ and flew down for a meeting with me and although he just got power back , he has his in laws staying with him... that sounds like fun.

yea im originaly from jersey and most of my family lives there by the shore. they werent prepared for somthing like that. my aunts been living on the second floor of her house cause the whole bottom floor has had 3 ft of water in it. its crazy shit now that storm is coming.

Back