Getting new equiptment, FINALY!!!!

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
So the YMCA that I lift at is getting between 25 and 30000 dollars worth of new gym equiptment!!!!! This is long overdue my friends. This Y is truely a great place to train and has needed updated for awhile. New benchs, dumbells, hammerstrength, etc is comming. I will def post some pics when all the new shit gets here.

That's awesome bro congrats. I've always liked working out at the Y. The Y around here has some antique shit. You half expect to see a couple ole school Germans in unitards...

Finally you will stop bitchen!!!! Im sure they are tired of you cussin and screaming when dumbells are in the other room due to only one set brutha..

Finally you will stop bitchen!!!! Im sure they are tired of you cussin and screaming when dumbells are in the other room due to only one set brutha..
Come on bighorn, you know me better than that....:saywhat:

So the YMCA that I lift at is getting between 25 and 30000 dollars worth of new gym equiptment!!!!! This is long overdue my friends. This Y is truely a great place to train and has needed updated for awhile. New benchs, dumbells, hammerstrength, etc is comming. I will def post some pics when all the new shit gets here.

Let me know bro when they do. And I will come over and try to hang with you brother ..

Come on bighorn, you know me better than that....:saywhat:

Lol.. Yeah I Thot I remembered you saying somethin in a post about pet peeve s and how the y had only one set a dumbs and it drove you crazy..but I love new equipment that's a given! Hope they get the right stuff and not some cheesy crap since they got good funding!

very cool....you guys over there deserve that for being loyal to the YMCA for so long....good job...Ill have to check it out

Back