getting new personal records in strength at 55

Feurik

hi I’m 55 years old and I’m seeking to get some new personal records when it comes to strength training
I’m sticking to most of the compound lifts including squats, deadlifts, and bench press flat.
I would like to hit personal records in all three.
Was looking at trying deca for the first time. Would 400mgs a week be good or is that too high?
I’m 230 lbs and I’m 6’3”

hi I’m 55 years old and I’m seeking to get some new personal records when it comes to strength training
I’m sticking to most of the compound lifts including squats, deadlifts, and bench press flat.
Was looking at trying deca for the first time. Would 400mgs a week be good or is that too high?
I’m 230 lbs and I’m 6’3”
deac is good but 200mgs is fine and 250mgs test base
add n2guard and aromasin

the first time I ran Deca I did 400 mg and the second time I ran it I did 300 mg I honestly did not see a difference between those dosing

you could go that route, testosterone has always helped me with strength and size
domestic supply has plenty of test options

i cannot think of one good or logical reason to be cycling at your age... perhaps hgh, or sams and peptides but certainly not deca or any other steroid

I’m 230 lbs and I’m 6’3”
You good there

Back