Getting rid of the last bit of fat... HOW?!?

japan69

Hi guys.

I would guess that everyone will tell me to keep doin what I am doin... and that's the plan for now.

But just wondering if anyone has any advice.

I was up to 226lbs and 20% body fat. I spent 3 months getting to about 190 lbs and 17% BF. That was all just diet and cardio... no juice & no thermos.

Then about 3.5 weeks ago I started a cutting cycle to try to help save some muscle and burn this fat off. (I'm on Test Prop, EQ, WInny... and on Clen/ECA 2 week cycles)

I'm now at 182lbs and 11% BF. So... seems to be working pretty well.

But although the calipers are reading 10-11% every time I check... it doesn't look like it to me. I still have fat around my nipples and the love handles especially.

I know spot reduction doesn'T work... I have increased cardio and decreased my caloric intake...

any other suggestions for getting rid of the last stubborn fat areas? At 6 feet tall, I really hate being this light!

Thanks,

-j69

are you takeing in thermgenics ie clen , dorian yates appoved pro lean , what about t3 give me a pm m8 ill talk you through it im dropping about 2 to 3 lbs a week im competing 9 wks in the efbb british champs glad to help bro

Yes, I'm on Clen for 2 weeks, then ECA 2 weeks... then Clen... then ECA... I'm currently in Week 4 of that.

No T3... decided to not mess with that this time.

-j69

Yeah.... everything I have read says it works... but it is pretty dangerous. Thanks, but I think I will hold off on the DNP for a while. *smile*

t-3 is not as harsh as some people play it out to be. that being said, your body's metabolism has dropped to compensate for the drop in calories . your natural t-3 is probrably slowed as well.what kind of macro-nutrient diet are you following?ARE YOU doing cardio in the a.m. or post work-out? how many times a week?

consultation with dpsqt or skip will come in very handy at this point. it's a hell of alot harder to go from 11% to 8%

Definitely consulting will help a ton. dpsquat worked wonders with me, taking me from around 15% to under 7% in 12 weeks!

Are you sure you have fat around your nipples or is it loose skin?

The abs and lower back are always the last place for fat to come off.

Sometimes these things just take time. You didn't get to 20% overnight and you won't get to 8% overnight either. Just hang in there. Give it some time, you've accomplished a lot.

Good Luck- LA

Hey bud being almost the same height ans loosing abunch of weight naturally before I hit AS I can tell you this much. You body needs to adjust to it's new set point. I went from 235 to ~203 and took 6 months getting ready for a natural contest. Let your body get adjusted to the NEW set Point for amonth or two then hit the diet hard again.

Thanks for all the advice, guys. You guys are great. I'll keep pluggin away for the next 4 weeks... and then if I don't see anything that satisfies me I'll look for alternatives.

I agree that tapping into Skip and dpsquat's expertise would be a good idea if I don't get where I want in the next 4 weeks.

By the way, my diet is basically tuna, chicken, 1 salad/broccoli per day, protein drinks, and lots of water.

Cardio in the AM and after workouts in the PM both at this point. That has been increasing over the last few months. I usually do 20-30 minutes of HIIT cardio on a nordic Track type of elliptical machine now.

-j69

GOTTA HAVE A CARB UP DAY AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. CLEAN CARBS WITHOUT FAT.YAMS ,SWEET POTATOES, OATMEAL, BEANS AND RICE, PASTA.JUST TRY TO MAKE THE CARB MEALS STRCITLY CARBS AND PROTEIN WITH LITTLE TO NO FAT. THIS WILL BOOST YOUR METABOLISM.ALSO NOT HAVING ENOUGH ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS WILL SLOW DOWN FAT LOSS. AND AT LEAST 1 GALLON OF WATER A DAY.

Back