GH I have never heard of.... Have you?

Skip

Banana
I had a client, locally, ask me about GH by the name of Sci Fi or Science Fi or something similar. I can't remember exactly.

Do any of you know or have heard about a GH that sounds similar to this? No, it isn't those shitty protein powders by Sci Fit, either.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Skip

Skip said:
I had a client, locally, ask me about GH by the name of Sci Fi or Science Fi or something similar. I can't remember exactly.

Do any of you know or have heard about a GH that sounds similar to this? No, it isn't those shitty protein powders by Sci Fit, either.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Skip

I think that is Jintropin I believe if you check a box has Scifit or something or other on it.

lol

Um.... yeah, that was it. Thanks bro.

Can anyone give any input on Gen Sci? They seem to be pretty damned cheap in this area.

Skip

yea but they are being watched the Jintropin company is now on a huge list while people seem to love this stuff. I seen 100iu kits under $200.00 domestic! it will be going up.
The government has a list of places that ship it from overseas and many good sources have been getting nabbed coming across customs as of late.
I think there was a post here somewhere on it.

I personally have never used gh to expensive for me.

Yea my guy just stoped carrying JIN kits also because of the HIGH risk getting them from china now. seems they are looking for them much harder now.

I liked them better than most kits out there.

Back