Going crazy from not working!

That sux bro. I have been kind of keeping an eye on jobs in FL for myself(medical also), and not a lot of full time gigs pop up. Lot's of per diem or part time though. I signed up on this website allhealthcarejobs, and they email me whenever a new posting goes up.
Seems like most of the hospitals down there hire through Tenet though, and one other place maybe. I put in a couple apps and never even got a call and I have almost four years critical care experience in a major university hospital, so it's definately tough down there!

That sux bro. I have been kind of keeping an eye on jobs in FL for myself(medical also), and not a lot of full time gigs pop up. Lot's of per diem or part time though. I signed up on this website allhealthcarejobs, and they email me whenever a new posting goes up.
Seems like most of the hospitals down there hire through Tenet though, and one other place maybe. I put in a couple apps and never even got a call and I have almost four years critical care experience in a major university hospital, so it's definately tough down there!
yeah hospitals here want to start everyone at per diem it seems, unless your a nurse

There's plenty of medical jobs up here, with all the dipshit drug addicts around here, the hospitals have their hands full and can't keep up

Well I def hoping something happens soon, hard to keep your head up with a string of disappointments, but I still have alot of hope something will come thru soon. All you regulars on here are pretty damn cool, I have to say I initially joined this site to see what was goin on w a certain site but im really glad I did for alot more reasons now. Usually ppl on forums are a bunch of cockbags and thats why I never do them, but on here there are some genuine people, and thats why I visit this one pretty much everyday. Thanks guys and Steph

Well I def hoping something happens soon, hard to keep your head up with a string of disappointments, but I still have alot of hope something will come thru soon. All you regulars on here are pretty damn cool, I have to say I initially joined this site to see what was goin on w a certain site but im really glad I did for alot more reasons now. Usually ppl on forums are a bunch of cockbags and thats why I never do them, but on here there are some genuine people, and thats why I visit this one pretty much everyday. Thanks guys and Steph

Yea, it's like an extended family around here, a bunch of compassionate people. Not people putting you down just to be an asshole like on many other sites. Nobody here really comes off like they're better than you

Yea, it's like an extended family around here, a bunch of compassionate people. Not people putting you down just to be an asshole like on many other sites. Nobody here really comes off like they're better than you
exactly, I figured they would say alot of stuff bc im not even 200 pounds right now, but its not full of ppl like that so thats what makes this place different, haha im kind of making it seem like a planet fitness thing right now but thats not what I mean to lol Im into lifting heavy and working out alot, just at my height and genetics I can only get so big, and last time I was 203 it hurt my ankles when id walk down stairs so my body can only get so big anyways

exactly, I figured they would say alot of stuff bc im not even 200 pounds right now, but its not full of ppl like that so thats what makes this place different, haha im kind of making it seem like a planet fitness thing right now but thats not what I mean to lol Im into lifting heavy and working out alot, just at my height and genetics I can only get so big, and last time I was 203 it hurt my ankles when id walk down stairs so my body can only get so big anyways

Yea man, I know the feeling. I've only been 180 at my best, but I've always looked bigger than I actually am. Nobody really cares how big you are as long as you seem to know what you're talking about you'll get respect. But I've never really went nuts with a cycle so that has been most of my capability naturally. That was with a coast basically. But we'll see what happens now

yeah same here the most I have done at once would be considered a high begginer stack or low intermediate, compared to the ppl I know or have known to take its like im taking just protien in comparison while on lol however if that december stuff arrives that will finally be a different story

Back