Goodbye my friends

You know that you can step away form AAS and still come here to talk. Just stay in this general folder becuase it's good to have good friends to joke around with when youre feeling low. I don't do AAS and I come here becuas e these guys are the best ppl Ive ever run across on a website and I really like reading their jokes and the conversations they get into. I'm a real moody person and I always leave here happier then when I logged on. There's only a couple of guys here that are a little bit oinky and get under my skin with their views about women becuase they really mean the insults they say but that's pritty good considering how many ppl are on this site. I hope u think about it and stop by once in awhile becuase everyone here is going to be worrying about u now and that's not really fair. Stop by. Ok?

Deca, I've learned so much from your posts......thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge with all of us. I understand why you must step away, and I'll offer that you're making the right decision for yourself.........you'll be missed, brother.

BTW, Auriflex is like the funniest guy I've ever heard.....

auriflex said:
Later. Years from now, we will sit around the campfire toasting smores with crushed dbol, and saying "Remember that crazy cat decadent?" I mean, I won't say that. I'll probably just sit there and lick melted chocolate off my fingers.

*LMAO*
If that isn't enough to make someone stop back every once in awhile, I don't know what would ;)

Thanks for spreading the knowledge, thanks for everything. Good luck to you in whatever might come up next for you.

Peace

Decadent - I must say you are one of the most knowledgable people on any board that I've been. Your contributions to this board have helped me many times and I will defintely miss reading your great posts. Thank you for all you've done!

Best of luck on anything you choose to do. Stop back by once in a while to say hello. You will be missed!

Back