Got my arms back up to 21"

what r urs bro? I have not a clue how big mine are, thats why i asked cold or pumped up so i can measure mine properly to see where they are at. I know 21 is huge though

Just had my wife do it for me, but we had to get string and we cut the string at exactly 21 inches and wrapped it around my arm and i was half inch shy of the full 21 inches of string, so im 20.5 but i want to use a real tailors measuring tape just to be sure,lol, damn nuk u got some beasty fucking arms bro! lol

My wife is sitting here laughing at me and how gay it is for me to be sitting here asking her if she thinks she made a mistake and pulled the string to taunt,lmao, and laughing cause im upset like a little kid cause your arms are bigger then mine lol lol

Screw all of you, mine are only like 17" But then again I'm a lot smaller than most of the people here

mine are right at 20 inches flex (cold)...21 inches is huge...good job Nuk

18.5 for me.. this is the bigggest they have ever been... 21" that is fuck nuts.. Awesome nuk !!

Hahaha, you are all killing me! I was at 14.5" at the beginning of my first cycle (about a month ago). I'll measure again at the end of the cycle to see how much they've grown.

Congrats, Nuknuk. 21" is pretty amazing.

Hahaha, you are all killing me! I was at 14.5" at the beginning of my first cycle (about a month ago). I'll measure again at the end of the cycle to see how much they've grown.

Congrats, Nuknuk. 21" is pretty amazing.

Ha, ha... I'm only at 14.5" too.

I'm working on it though!

Post up some PICS!! BROS! Mines were 17 3/4 cold at 5' 6" inches tall. I don't want to measure them now as I m just now getting back into the game.

Post up some PICS!! BROS! Mines were 17 3/4 cold at 5' 6" inches tall. I don't want to measure them now as I m just now getting back into the game.

Good idea brutha, If mine aint the biggest then damnit i will show you curves of Beauty then!!! lmao

just had my wife do it for me, but we had to get string and we cut the string at exactly 21 inches and wrapped it around my arm and i was half inch shy of the full 21 inches of string, so im 20.5 but i want to use a real tailors measuring tape just to be sure,lol, damn nuk u got some beasty fucking arms bro! Lol

my wife is sitting here laughing at me and how gay it is for me to be sitting here asking her if she thinks she made a mistake and pulled the string to taunt,lmao, and laughing cause im upset like a little kid cause your arms are bigger then mine lol lol

lmafo!!!!

My avatar is from October 8 of this year, so it's pretty current.

Back