Gym fail: This is some fascia streching if you ask me!

Eat'n Big

I frown on Gym accidents videos and stuff, but this one is a bit out of the norm. WTF?

Would have looked better if it was a hot chic!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8WDP_IHYY[/media]

lol, the first time i saw that i fell in the floor, quite possibly the funniest thing ever, wish i could have been there

lol, the first time i saw that i fell in the floor, quite possibly the funniest thing ever, wish i could have been there
You can see that one black woman in the white, I cant see her face but I bet my bottom dollar that she is laughing her ass off!

You can see that one black woman in the white, I cant see her face but I bet my bottom dollar that she is laughing her ass off!

I'm sure of it, I'd literally probably piss myself if I ever saw this happen in person. Hell, I laughed my ass off when my buddy was squatting something over 600 and the bar slipped off his back and went straight to the ground (spotters had no chance to save it) and a plate went flying and about took out some dipshit that was standing around gawking. It was funny as hell because nobody got hurt

I'm sure of it, I'd literally probably piss myself if I ever saw this happen in person. Hell, I laughed my ass off when my buddy was squatting something over 600 and the bar slipped off his back and went straight to the ground (spotters had no chance to save it) and a plate went flying and about took out some dipshit that was standing around gawking. It was funny as hell because nobody got hurt
wow bro that could have ended in a disaster. its always funny tho when no one gets hurt. I frown on posting vids of people getting hurt, but when its small and no harm, then its funny.
I was watching this one last night, a black dude and white dude having a bench comp. Black dude rip a pec, wish I never seen it, it was bad!

wow bro that could have ended in a disaster. its always funny tho when no one gets hurt. I frown on posting vids of people getting hurt, but when its small and no harm, then its funny.
I was watching this one last night, a black dude and white dude having a bench comp. Black dude rip a pec, wish I never seen it, it was bad!

Yea, I've seen a few where people got hurt, I have one of my old training partner where his bench shirt ripped and the weight dropped on his chest, he didn't get hurt, he was actually laughing in the end of the video

Yea, I've seen a few where people got hurt, I have one of my old training partner where his bench shirt ripped and the weight dropped on his chest, he didn't get hurt, he was actually laughing in the end of the video
I seen one where a dude was on pec deck, and the pin snapped or something, it he smashed his face like a vice!

Yeah buddy, he's a freak for sure with those numbers!

He squats I think just over 600 and deads mid 600s and will probably bench near 700 by the end of the year. He's got the #2-3 bench in the country at his weight class, it's insane

Back