Gym rules- defined by you 1 at a time.

ok i havent thrown as many combos since the last time this was discussed and its not to impress anyone, just trying to keep loose lol shit

I normally do a break dancing routine to warm up. Although I'm not sure why I keep getting banned from every gym in my area.

glad this thread was started because thats gym rule #10 no breakdancing
breakdance.jpg

My #1 by FAR (cant believe nobody has said this yet).....

GET OFF YOUR FUC#$^ING PHONE!!!!

I want to punch every idiot I see on facebook taking 5 minutes between sets. the other week I saw some dips#it playing online poker! I told him to get off the machine; and he did.

I'm connected to my phone 24/7 but I completely leave whatever machine or area I'm using if I HAVE to take a call.

Using the damn squat rack for those TRX bands. I feel like kicking them square in the nuts when some dude hangs on all fours like a moron. If it's a chick I just try to sneak a peak for any toe showing lol

- - - Updated - - -

HOW COULD I FORGET THIS 1:
*******Shadow Boxing********** stop doing that, there is no possible way that you all box!

Ah the Cage Fighter lol. I have a few of those but one in particular who is not annoying as the others but just amusing. He'll shadow box then run around the gym taking his pulse lol. Love that guy, kind of like the village idiot.

Dont ask me to spott you (especially bench) if your breath smells like youve brushed your teeth with dogshit.

*******Shadow Boxing********** stop doing that, there is no possible way that you all box!

YES!!!!!!!! I fckn hare this shit. I boxed for 3 years, did mma for a year, and did martial arts for a year so when I se some dip shit who thinks he's a mma fighter doing this shit it really burns my ass. Not to mention the whole wearing a pullover with hood on and pulled tight with the queer ass I'm hard look on their face. It is actually really funny sometimes though.

Dont ask me to spott you (especially bench) if your breath smells like youve brushed your teeth with dogshit.

Bro that has to be the best one right there, its happened to all of us and it sucks! Its like your spotting someone on bench with bad breath, and you scream, pushhh and then BAM the mother fuckers breaths is GOD Awful! Then your like, just rack the fucking thing already! lol, very good one brutha!

Yeah about 2 years ago it was like every little tiny mother fucker on the planet all the sudden was a Professional MMA fighter, wearing their Gay ass fighter shirts and jumping around like morons,lol. Just because you have an arm sleeve of tatoos doesnt make u a bad ass MMA fighter

Boomer and Zues, that shit is hilarious! haha ppl come up and interrupt a convo between me and my friend to ask for a spot, and it's like at least bare minimum don't be rude, wait to interject into our convo..... I can see if you are a real boxer shadow boxing (which I can tell the ones who know what they are doing opposed to the other 97.2%)

Because bigghorn has told me he does this....

Don't come up to me everytime I'm in the gym asking if you can spot me the next time I squat

Because bigghorn has told me he does this....

Don't come up to me everytime I'm in the gym asking if you can spot me the next time I squat

haha, he always tries to lay on my chest when im doing incline bench

Outa shape women shouldn't wear grey spandex pant or shorts so everyone can see their sweaty steak drapes. That goes for Wv and metal also.

- - - Updated - - -

Outa shape women shouldn't wear grey spandex pant or shorts so everyone can see their sweaty steak drapes. That goes for Wv and metal also.

A bra is not the same as a sports bra. I wish I could take a picture of this nasty chick, she needs all the support she can get and a cheap JC Penny's bra isn't going to cut it.

Sweaty steak drapes??? I know you didn't come up with that, someone must've called your prick that at some point

Back