Gym temperature

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
Does your gym maintain a good temperature year round? What kind of gym temp do you prefer? I think mine is a little too hot in the spring through early fall. I'm sure it's expensive to cool, because the whole front of the gym is windows, but I hate it when it's too warm in there.

Mine seems to be good all year except the pool area the waters cool and the air is hot and humid as hell.

Mine seems to be good all year except the pool area the waters cool and the air is hot and humid as hell.

Yeah, I used to work out at a place like that, but then you get out of the pool and hit the locker room and it is freezing. Not a good feeling.

I know it sounds lazy, but I don't like to sweat when I work out. And usually I don't sweat unless I start running. But, when the gym is hot like that, I start sweating and it pisses me off.

Mine is usually perfect. I don't know what the temp is, but I know immediately if it's off... and so does everyone else. I tend to bitch alot about things like that at the gym

We don't really have AC so the summer time is hot as hell, but I love it. Hell, I'd train outside in the sun if that's all I had. I'd much rather be hot than cold

Back