gyno / knots

landonm5

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I have a knot under my right nipple and i HATE it i've had for years and years i got it from using m1t intitally but when im leaner it not hardly noticible but for me its always always noticable. . it always hurts when just say my daughter sits in my lap and sets her head back on me. after this show. . if im able to afford it im going to bite the bullet and have it removed. It's just something im tired of thinkin about and dealing with. I've hear 3 grand to 6 grand. Has anyone ever had it done? Any advice or prices that ppl can tell me id appreciate it!

Its expensive. Have you tried taking Anti P and Nolvadex. Worked like a charm for me. I know a lot of people say you can't shrink gyno but I swear by that stuff. I got really painful knots for a long time. Mine would get real puffy too when I was on. I hated it. Come to find out it was from taking propecia. When I stopped the propecia it got better. At least the puffy stuff did. Then I took Anti P and Nolvadex and it shrunk it a lot. You could never tell now. I can't even feel them anymore.

Its expensive. Have you tried taking Anti P and Nolvadex. Worked like a charm for me. I know a lot of people say you can't shrink gyno but I swear by that stuff. I got really painful knots for a long time. Mine would get real puffy too when I was on. I hated it. Come to find out it was from taking propecia. When I stopped the propecia it got better. At least the puffy stuff did. Then I took Anti P and Nolvadex and it shrunk it a lot. You could never tell now. I can't even feel them anymore.

im taking adex and nolvadex now and to others they dont notice esp when im leaner like now but you know how it is. . when its on you. . its all you see! and it is not as sore now but if someone presses against it hard it hurts! and i can feel it good with my fingers. im just sick of it and when i pulk and put any fat and water on it looks a lot worse of course.

I hear you. Mine hurt like hell when I got bumped or anything. I was taking Adex and it never did anything. I think it was Presser that told me to try Anti P and Nolvadex.

As far as the surgery, I looked into it and it was $4800 where I asked. The bad part besides the money was they said I would have to wear a vest under my shirt for weeks and could not workout for 6 weeks.

Letro and nolva will bring down the lumps and take the pain away. At least that has worked for me.

Back