Hack squat / leg press i'm buying!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well I found this contraption on craigslist and never knew it even existed lol, but its perfect for my home as ive been putting together a little gym at home since having the twins 7 months ago its been tough for either myself or my wife to get to the gym, so ive been buying up stuff for a home set up, small home set up, nothing extravagant lol anyhow this thing is brand new looking and it was only 350$ on craigslist!

Yes $350 lol, unreal, poor guy was moving out of his high end workout studio in a rich area and looks like he was selling off everything under the sun! CHEAP!

Attachments

• LEGHACKMACHINE.jpg
    LEGHACKMACHINE.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
  • HACKSQUATLEGPRESSMACHINE.jpg
    HACKSQUATLEGPRESSMACHINE.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 15
oh and i gave the guy a down payment on it, cause i cant pick this up til friday when my buddy has off work, so i dont have it yet but didnt wanna pay for it outright and then come back to find he moved out of the space already and took my money lol, so i just gave him a few bucks to hold it til i can rent a truck and grab a friend to move it to my house!

Cant wait!

and i think the 2 pics i used are of different machines lol, not sure how that happened lol, but you get the picture, its a 2 in 1 machine, hack squat and leg press all in one!

Home gyms are awesome. I have one myself. I've seen that machine before ( or one very close to it ) and always thought it was cool.

Home gyms are awesome. I have one myself. I've seen that machine before ( or one very close to it ) and always thought it was cool.

yeah i never knew it existed until i seen it on craigslist and knew it would fit perfect in the corner. Still cant believe its only $350 and looked it up online and they go for $1,200 - $1,300 so its a steal! along with 5 45lb plates, 2 35lbs plates a few 25lbs plates, a new weight tree for the weights and an olympic bench bar and an easy curl bar for an additional $350.

Super pumped to get it.

But ive been debating on a smith machine with cable racks, bench, pulldowns and the whole deal, it would take up an entire wall but i think i might look into it.

Im just worried ill get bored as fuck working out at home lol, and we still have our gym memberships just incase,lol

We have one at our gym i use it all the time. I think you will enjoy it and great investment

- - - Updated - - -

350 is good deal if you got some plates with it its great

Home gyms rock. I paid cash for a bunch of commercial equipment right out of a Powerhouse Gym. Over 15 years, my wife and I have saved tons on memberships, fuel, and the most precious commodity, time. Plus I get play with my pets between sets.

Presser I assume they are one machine right? Thats good price w/all the extra plate included. I saw one just like that at a local retail shop (used also) and he wanted $499 for it, no extra's.....I know I had them as seperate machines in my gym for a long time, then due to space considerations, I was forced to buy one like that one too. Now just trying to educate the women here how to convert back and forth....also cool its plate load system loads lower to floor as some I've seen load up high

is that a hoist machine? i know someone who has that in a personal training studio as well.

thats a great deal especially with the added weights.

Back