Happy Birthday Badgermoon

• Thread starter Thread starter scorpio
  • Start date Start date
Happy belated B-day Badgermoon! Just one request. Pleeeese get rid og that nasty Avatar. It is hurting my eyes!:D

Why, because Atlanta stomped the Packers into the ground for their first play-off loss ever at Lambeu?
Or *evil smile* because Atlanta let Brett Favre slip through their fingers?

Badgermoon said:
Why, because Atlanta stomped the Packers into the ground for their first play-off loss ever at Lambeu?
Or *evil smile* because Atlanta let Brett Favre slip through their fingers?

I am actually, first and foremost a Vikings fan!!! I was born in MN. I went to law school in Wis., and practiced there for a short while, so I was in a living hell!!! lol.

One of my pals I played ball with in college played for the Pack for a while, so I went up to Lamb. for a game once. It was pretty cool. Vikings lost, but the experiance was really amazing. I went into the lockeroom after the game and met Jurkovich (sp.?) and Reggie White. Jurko was pretty cool.

I actually really like Farve. I just can't stand the Pack- being a Vikings fan and all. lol.

Do you wear the little "Heidi" hair and horns thing? That is worse than all the stupes wearing the cheese hats.
Be careful in Atl. I met my first ex there, and she has moved back there again. Real broom rider.

Badgermoon said:
Do you wear the little "Heidi" hair and horns thing? That is worse than all the stupes wearing the cheese hats.
Be careful in Atl. I met my first ex there, and she has moved back there again. Real broom rider.

Ah, yes I do have the very masculine "viking hair" and horns hat!!!! Nothing, except maybe the sourdough bread heads are worse than the wedges of cheese!!!:D

Thanks for the heads up Badger. There are few of those down here!!!

Ever closed Wolski's (sp.?)? I kind of miss all the old swill joints up there. They have some really good beer drinking establishments up there.

Yes, I have closed Wolski's... and paid a very dear price, but it is a requirement. Haven't been to the bars lately. I'm trying to destroy my liver in other ways now. :)
I think the cheese hats are the worst. Everybody in Chicago must be laughing to death over those rubes.

Happy belated bday badger!

Everyone in Chicago was laughing to death over those hats and now that they are still with us it has changed to stares of bewilderment...................

Wonders never cease.

The real scary-sick part is that they think they look cool. The worst part is during hunting season when the fools wear their blaze orange to a game. WTF!, like you just came out of the woods to attend the game? "Yeah dats rite dare, I jest shot me a tirdy point buck an want everybody ta know dat I'm a big-time deer hunter" :nope:

Back