Happy Birthday Spanishfly! My Wife!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to wish my wife a happy Birthday here thropugh the site, I do it every year so figured I would do it this year as well ofcourse!

Soon as she walked in from school, (shes a highschool teacher) she started crying,lol, yep 35 is fucking with her head, not sure all people are like this or if its worse for people like us who are into the Health and Fitness seriously, cause she crys every year on her birthday,lol,

Anyway Happy Birthday baby! Love you

35? That's still so young!! Happy Birthday, GIRL!!!!

She'll probably look like she's 30 for the next 35 years, so she has nothing to worry about! What are you guys doing to celebrate?

35? That's still so young!! Happy Birthday, GIRL!!!!

She'll probably look like she's 30 for the next 35 years, so she has nothing to worry about! What are you guys doing to celebrate?

we didnt do anything,lmao, went to Mall and she got some new sneakers and a few new outfits for the gym,lol. then we went to the gym, lol.

I like the shopping part!! Hope she had a great day (after the annual birthday cry, of course!) :)

I'm a birthday whore so I like to make a big deal out of mine... this past year we drove in a blizzard down to Atlantic City because I refused to stay home when we had plans. We even had to rent a car at the last minute because we got on the road and my nearly bald tires were sliding us all over the place, so we turned around, I made a quick trip to Enterprise and a little more than an hour later, we were back on the road in the middle of a whiteout driving down the garden state parkway... haha, memories!! Right babe?? :thumbsup:

I'm such a brat! I paid for it all myself... I didn't care about that, I just wanted my way and I got it. So I'm not a spoiled brat... just a brat! LOL :pleased: And we had the best weekend, so it was all worth it!

I've seen very few girls that are really hot that are less than late 20's. 35 is prime!! Especially with the way she takes care of herself! Presser.... you and Jon found some awesome girls!!

Back