Have you ran Aromasin?

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Ive got some on the way and cant wait to start. The idea of a AI that has no negative effect on my lipids or liver makes me very happy. If you have used it what was the best dose you used and what dose of aromatizing compounds were you using, im thinking of starting at 20ed just to really get control of the estro then slowly play with the dosage to find out what is right. Ill probably get my labs done in about a months so that will tell me exactly what i need and where my estradiol is at that time.

I would like to use it. All I have is letro right now. Have to use 5mg every 2-3 days to keep estrogen from causing acne from taking over my body.

Ive got some on the way and cant wait to start. The idea of a AI that has no negative effect on my lipids or liver makes me very happy. If you have used it what was the best dose you used and what dose of aromatizing compounds were you using, im thinking of starting at 20ed just to really get control of the estro then slowly play with the dosage to find out what is right. Ill probably get my labs done in about a months so that will tell me exactly what i need and where my estradiol is at that time.

It is great for not screwing up the lipid profile.
I love it.
I use 25mg every third day. No need to use it ED or EOD.

Back