HEATING TEMPS

Thanks, what I figured. If I wanted to be extra safe, do you think that baking the Tren would damage the hormone? I know I've asked this about Test E before. I've just heard Tren is more delicate. Thanks for the reply.

no problem bro. nah, i wouldn't bake the Tren. you don't need much heat when making Tren Ace or Tren E. 150F is perfectly fine, but when I've made Tren E i like to go up to 200F because it makes filtering a breeze. some people actually get their brews past 250F but i'm too chicken-shit to go that high lol

no problem bro. nah, i wouldn't bake the Tren. you don't need much heat when making Tren Ace or Tren E. 150F is perfectly fine, but when I've made Tren E i like to go up to 200F because it makes filtering a breeze. some people actually get their brews past 250F but i'm too chicken-shit to go that high lol

Lol... I can see your point. I'd hate to destroy/degrade something as beautiful as Trenbolone. It's like gold!

Sorry guys to bump this thread but what do you all mean by baking the gear / vials? How do you bake?
In an oven?
Also how do you minimize the smell/smoke you get from brewing?
Can anything be done to stop this?

well maybe smoke was the wrong word to use but you do get alot of fumes from the BA, BB and hormone. How can i limit this so its contained in the room im using to brew.

The oil will smoke if you get it too hot, but before you can *get* it to that temperature, BA and BB will evaporate off (lower boiling points) and yes, you'll get a nice white cloud of BA/BB vapour - bit stinky too :P If you're going to heat your gear to 200 F, do it *before* you add the BB/BA and add it as it cools...or most can actually evaporate away. :(

I usually suspend my powder into the BA and BB then add the oil which i heat seperately to the mix.

Would you reccommend I suspend the power into heated oil instead and then add the BA BB later?
Same thing just ensures the BA and BB doesnt evaporate.

I usually suspend my powder into the BA and BB then add the oil which i heat seperately to the mix.

Would you reccommend I suspend the power into heated oil instead and then add the BA BB later?

no, your doing it right! Dissolve your powder in the ba and BB, then put in the hot oil after it is already dissolved as best it can,

no, your doing it right! Dissolve your powder in the ba and BB, then put in the hot oil after it is already dissolved as best it can,

Doesnt this contradict the teaching of a few on here then. Actually what are temperatures at which BA and BB start to burn of and evaporate?
The reason i ask this and wanted to switch was becasue achieving a high temp with oil and letting the heat in the oil melt the hormone would be much easier. Plus this will also ensure there is no chemical vapour in the air from the BA and BB reaching high temps.
What you all think?

I have a Test E powder. But it didn't melt at room temp( my room temp about 70F). And powder is white and crumbly. It should be sticky and look's like paste at room temp isn't it? So why my test e didn't melt at room temp? Also I have sust powder and it's sticky and looks clear bright yellow.

PS: sorry for English

Put it between you fingers.
It should melt after a few
what was the smell like. Decca and test E have a distinct smell.
Mi had someone send me their Raws to brew.
The test E was complete liquid more like EQ.
Had the EQ smell and sticky mess that comes with EQ.
He swears it's testE I can't confirm that it was test
I don't think it was

You can do both. Either way is fine depending on the type of hormone. Some are not bio-absorbable in organic liquid, such as water, oil and PEG. This is why you use the solvent/preservative.

Deca, EQ and Test E, Tren E are they few that can be dissolved in heated oil, then add the BA. These specific ones do not need BB depending on your carrier oil

The oil will smoke if you get it too hot, but before you can *get* it to that temperature, BA and BB will evaporate off (lower boiling points) and yes, you'll get a nice white cloud of BA/BB vapour - bit stinky too :P If you're going to heat your gear to 200 F, do it *before* you add the BB/BA and add it as it cools...or most can actually evaporate away. :(

I concur with Doctor on this. You want to heat it to dissolve the hormone into the carrier and solvent. if you see white smoke plumes, get rid of it and start over.

Back