heavy weight from texas

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
i really like this guys shape...
if he plays his cards right he'll be a force to be reckoned with in the future

names is Kevin Kubeczka he won the texas state overall

Last edited:
his legs look way to small for his upper body in that back shot, atleast to me they do, but yeah he looks awsome brutha

he would do very well at the jr. national level...and could compete at Nationals and make the top 15...He is that good right now...Could be a future pro...

Competed at the same contest...pics don't do his upperbody justice....those are from the night show...he looked nutso in the morning...humble as hell too...his reaction when he beat lorenzo jones for his class was of shock...very genuine guy.

His waist is thin as hell, definitely makes his back look a lot wider. If he brings the legs up with the same conditioning he'll go a long way

Competed at the same contest...pics don't do his upperbody justice....those are from the night show...he looked nutso in the morning...humble as hell too...his reaction when he beat lorenzo jones for his class was of shock...very genuine guy.

Hey Plang,

what class where you in...can you post some pics from the RX muscle site :)

Got 2nd in the novice hvy...I was just pissed i came in flat and overdieted....here's me 4 weeks out....
a6cd087a-266b-2a3b.jpg

a6cd087a-268a-c815.jpg

a6cd087a-26ac-f8b4.jpg

a6cd087a-26d3-5589.jpg

And a couple from the show
a6cd087a-2707-9ff7.jpg

a6cd087a-2736-4f1e.jpg

a6cd087a-275c-6d5a.jpg

Plang you look great brutha! That back is sick! and yeah that does suck when you come in flat. What exactly was the problem, you just couldnt pump up? you know why that was?

Plang you should use an avatar brutha of one of your pics! Looking solid!

Plang you look great brutha! That back is sick! and yeah that does suck when you come in flat. What exactly was the problem, you just couldnt pump up? you know why that was?

I had a national level guy help me (he won the middle weights at jr nationals in 08)...and my body is weird...I started aldactone Thursday..25mg 2x a day...and Friday at 7 I cut water....I ate from than 1 steak, baked potato, cheesecake, 12 pancakes with syrup, 4 peices of sausage and 2 packages of rice cakes, a hamburger and a little peanut butter...still didn't fill out...after the show I drank a liter of pedialyte and had a deep dish and cinnamon rolls....and finally saw sone veins...I simply can't cut water abd need something like pizza..lotsa fat, lotsa carbs and lotsa sodium

Thanks guys...btw....knowing how i could of looked it burns me to look at the pics but also drives me..

Presser,
I would use one as my avatar but I'm not ure how to do it with tapatalk

I had a national level guy help me (he won the middle weights at jr nationals in 08)...and my body is weird...I started aldactone Thursday..25mg 2x a day...and Friday at 7 I cut water....I ate from than 1 steak, baked potato, cheesecake, 12 pancakes with syrup, 4 peices of sausage and 2 packages of rice cakes, a hamburger and a little peanut butter...still didn't fill out...after the show I drank a liter of pedialyte and had a deep dish and cinnamon rolls....and finally saw sone veins...I simply can't cut water abd need something like pizza..lotsa fat, lotsa carbs and lotsa sodium

I had the same thing happen to me in my last show, that's all part of the game though. You still looked great, congrats

Thanks guys...btw....knowing how i could of looked it burns me to look at the pics but also drives me..

Presser,
I would use one as my avatar but I'm not ure how to do it with tapatalk

You cannot get to the user screen on Tapatalk to change the pic.
PM me the pic or tell me where to get it and I can post it for you.
Thanks.

Thanks mmx2...pm sent.......sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread...I wasn't actually gonna post pics because I was disapointed in how I looked. Kevin looked/looks awesome!
One thing i remeber talking to him backstage was that he constantly was blinking...he was so dry his eyelids kept sticking to his eyeballs

damn Plang,

your gonna be national ready here in a few years...keep it up... Im impressed

Hey guys my girlfriend came across this thread and I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I'm focusing on adding more size to my legs and chest. I'm going to shoot for the Jr. Usa's in May. I have alot of growing to do ( weighed in at 204lbs) but it will come with time. Plang it was good talking to you. I busted out laughing when you mentioned my blinking. I blink bad as it is but I think being dehydrated made it all the more worse. It was so painful to walk by the night show. Thx again for the compliments

Back