heavy weight from texas

Hey guys my girlfriend came across this thread and I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I'm focusing on adding more size to my legs and chest. I'm going to shoot for the Jr. Usa's in May. I have alot of growing to do ( weighed in at 204lbs) but it will come with time. Plang it was good talking to you. I busted out laughing when you mentioned my blinking. I blink bad as it is but I think being dehydrated made it all the more worse. It was so painful to walk by the night show. Thx again for the compliments

U looked awesome man!....and u beat Lorenzo! I remeber seeing u pump up thinking "holy shit!"....reminded me I got a lot of work until I'm competitive in the open...good luck next year!

Hey guys my girlfriend came across this thread and I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I'm focusing on adding more size to my legs and chest. I'm going to shoot for the Jr. Usa's in May. I have alot of growing to do ( weighed in at 204lbs) but it will come with time. Plang it was good talking to you. I busted out laughing when you mentioned my blinking. I blink bad as it is but I think being dehydrated made it all the more worse. It was so painful to walk by the night show. Thx again for the compliments

Welcome to MuscleChemistry bro!

U looked awesome man!....and u beat Lorenzo! I remeber seeing u pump up thinking "holy shit!"....reminded me I got a lot of work until I'm competitive in the open...good luck next year!

You looked great man! You would do well in the open. What are your plans for your next show?

I'd like to take a year off also, but being only qualified for one year you have to take advantage of it why you can I guess. Hopefully I can add some size to the legs to be competitive at jr's.

I'd like to take a year off also, but being only qualified for one year you have to take advantage of it why you can I guess. Hopefully I can add some size to the legs to be competitive at jr's.

hey Kevin how tall are you ? for being on 204lbs you look alot (ALOT) bigger...I think you will do very well at Jr.USA or Jr.Nats...I wish you the best...Stick around the site, we have a good group of guys on here...:show:

hey Kevin how tall are you ? for being on 204lbs you look alot (ALOT) bigger...I think you will do very well at Jr.USA or Jr.Nats...I wish you the best...Stick around the site, we have a good group of guys on here...:show:

Thx bud I hope your right. I am 5'9". I will most def. stick around. I read on boards alot but never really post. Looks like that will be changing.

Plang and KevinK great job and you're both lookin great. Best of luck in your upcoming competitions!

Thx bud I hope your right. I am 5'9". I will most def. stick around. I read on boards alot but never really post. Looks like that will be changing.

WOW... I'm 5'9" too and WISH I looked like you! I'm sittin at 185'ish for now and slowly working my way up. I'll get there....

Not planning on competing though, just a competition against myself! Legs are one of my week points too.

Plang, what's your height and weight? You look real good too!

5'10.5 (that half is important!) 195 on stage...I was way overdieted....currently 225-230....in have some current pics in the picture journal forum.....thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back