Www.prometheuswatch.com is their site, and you'll see the new and up to date styles. I'll try to find the other links that I've used.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man I don't know how I feel about all of this. Fell IN LOVE with the Manta Ray and every style was out of stock... well I really liked the Piranha... also completely out of stock... WTF??? So reading reviews and such about Deep Blue and the reviews are tremendous. I found the Daynight Mil Ops with tritium!! 46mm case 15mm thick. It's $1400 from the dealer, but I can get it through a grey market dealer for $550. The tritium sold me. I bought it. My next watch with be the Prometheus without doubt.
This is what I ordered. Paid yesterday before noon and it appears that they haven't even shipped it yet

Man I don't know how I feel about all of this. Fell IN LOVE with the Manta Ray and every style was out of stock... well I really liked the Piranha... also completely out of stock... WTF??? So reading reviews and such about Deep Blue and the reviews are tremendous. I found the Daynight Mil Ops with tritium!! 46mm case 15mm thick. It's $1400 from the dealer, but I can get it through a grey market dealer for $550. The tritium sold me. I bought it. My next watch with be the Prometheus without doubt.
This is what I ordered. Paid yesterday before noon and it appears that they haven't even shipped it yet
Dude, all of my watches have tritium now. My Prometheus watches and my Armour-Lite. My armor lite watches are more for everyday type stuff. Awesome watches $200-$1200 price range. But like I text you yesterday, nothing compares to my Prometheus watches.

Dude, all of my watches have tritium now. My Prometheus watches and my Armour-Lite. My armor lite watches are more for everyday type stuff. Awesome watches $200-$1200 price range. But like I text you yesterday, nothing compares to my Prometheus watches.

I sent them an email and they got back to me this morning. They are working on next year's offering and plan to do a Manta Ray 2. It will probably be a long while before I'm in a spot to get another watch especially the $900 Prometheus, so that works out. I'm glad you brought them to my attention. Aside from the fact that I just don't see the value (for me) in Breitling, Tag, and Omega. Rolex is just too small. I love thr idea of small boutique guys making limited versions that are unique. I actually found a Manta Ray for sale used on a huge watch forum, but it sold for $1100... more than they were when they were new.

This one is so gee I want some info I need the piece of jewelry!
I had collection of watches before I had kids lmao

I'm telling you all of my Prometheus watches kick ass. My oldest is like 10 years old and it still looks and works like a champ.

I'm telling you all of my Prometheus watches kick ass. My oldest is like 10 years old and it still looks and works like a champ.

That thing looks nice I'm gonna have to find a shop that has them.having big wrist is hard to find a watch that does not look girly on me.
This one is so gee I want some info I need the piece of jewelry!
I had collection of watches before I had kids lmao

Most of the Deep Blue and the Prometheus divers are at least 44mm. And they are all 15mm plus thick. Very imposing watches. Both Deep Blue and especially Prometheus are small operations. They made a couple thousand of each type and then they are gone. Right now Prometheus doesn't have their new models out.
I paid for my Deep Blue on Wednesday morning and it still hasn't shipped. I probably won't be doing business with Ezine again. Perhaps I'm spoiled with MuscleChemistry. Had this been IGF I would have it in hand by now

yeah why would it take so long to ship, has it shipped as of today dude

Not that I know of. They said they would email me and I have not gotten an email. I emailed them on the 10th and was basically told it will ship when it ships.

Finally got the watch and I love it. The size is perfect and it's very prominent on the wrist. Now I'm looking for ideas for the next big occassion. I've got it narrowed don't to these micro brands.
Prometheus Manta Ray 2. Made is Portugal. These aren't available yet and if I hope to get one I probably need to put some money down on one... money I don't have

This is the H2O Orca in Bronze. Made in Germany... totally stunning

Back