HERE ARE MADCHEMIST'z latest PIX!!!!!!!!

Re: bro

captaindianabol4kids said:
dnt even think about cutting for along time yet. not enuff tissue, and ur abit off 12% bro.
stick to basics of chest shoulders and back for ur arms to grow and squat alot.
when u pose, keep bodyparts in a line like that back pose, you will one day have a huge back its cumin so bring that bicep arm down and it will sweep across more.

i dont really wanna bulk now. here is the reason. i am dumb for juicing at my age. and i wanna stop so at this time i have 5 weeks left on the cycle and i wanna use that juice to cut up, cuz that is my goal. and then recover my self with clomid, hcg, ndex, ldex so i can make some gains naturally. so at this time my goal is to cut up i have never been below 12% and this time i wanna do it.

Looking tight dude. Madchemistist, I thought you were a cool bro until I noticed you are a Dodger fan...:D

good work kid ! keep it up and you will get what you want ! hard work and a clean diet will pay off ! good luck

Kiss said:
Looking tight dude. Madchemistist, I thought you were a cool bro until I noticed you are a Dodger fan...:D

thanx bro and honestly i am not a fan of any team in any sport may be lakers, i wear LA and NY hats cuz i luv the cities.

madchemist36 said:
thanx bro and honestly i am not a fan of any team in any sport may be lakers, i wear LA and NY hats cuz i luv the cities.

yeah buddy....Lakers got their asses handed to them by Minnesota last night!!

LMAO, really, i dont follow any game on nothing i follow BB and thats it i guess i am narrow minded but bb is my fav. sport and MT are my fav supps.

yo

my point was that at ur age and size, u will not be able to get that cut cos people dont undertsnad that a pro looks ripped at bodyfat that alot of normal people look smooth cos his abs, capilleries,muscles etc deposit fat and pump blood at a much more alarming rate!
ur, nor offence no wr near dense enuff to look good at sub 10%, but in 6 months u would as ur starting to blossom. bb can be a bitch and take years if people dont giv u the 911 of it!
your muscles will not even be stretchin much skin yet to have a hard lean look, dense tissue!
trust me. stop there or you will put a year on growing time.

Re: yo

captaindianabol4kids said:
my point was that at ur age and size, u will not be able to get that cut cos people dont undertsnad that a pro looks ripped at bodyfat that alot of normal people look smooth cos his abs, capilleries,muscles etc deposit fat and pump blood at a much more alarming rate!
ur, nor offence no wr near dense enuff to look good at sub 10%, but in 6 months u would as ur starting to blossom. bb can be a bitch and take years if people dont giv u the 911 of it!
your muscles will not even be stretchin much skin yet to have a hard lean look, dense tissue!
trust me. stop there or you will put a year on growing time.

ohh i c i understand your point thnx for the advice bro i just wanna loose the uneccessary fat but after that i will train and diet for bulk and more density.

Incrediblebulk said:
Where's a good place to lift in Orange county if I am in town for several days? Lookin good bro keep up the work.

not really from that area but just do a search online. exactly what part of orange county are u talking bout if its close to my place u can drop by at montebello BALLYS where i work out.

Back