Heres a couple pics of me.. beware of the booty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work, you look great!!!!!

I like the pic with all four women.

I would like to see the ones that supermans talking about,lol...

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY CLUB THAT HAS FISH BOWL DRINKS IN LAUDERDALE, EITHER WAY I'M HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE CHECKING OUT THE RACK AND ROXY'S NEXT MONTH. HEARD GOOD THINGS.WAIT I THINK THTAS BLONDIES ON THE BEACH. DEFINITELY NOT DOWNTOWN THOUGH

Last edited:
You're brave girl, Nicole. Well, maybe brave isn't the right word... Cuz you know every guy on here will just drool over how hot you are.... but I like your style.

Very nice pics, and your booty is on fire. But, then you already know that, since you tattooed the character for "fire" right on it. *wink*

Keep up the good work! And once again... VERY nice!

-j69

japan69 said:
You're brave girl, Nicole. Well, maybe brave isn't the right word... Cuz you know every guy on here will just drool over how hot you are.... but I like your style.

Very nice pics, and your booty is on fire. But, then you already know that, since you tattooed the character for "fire" right on it. *wink*

Keep up the good work! And once again... VERY nice!

-j69

You just made my day!!!!!!!!

Im a Sagitarius... a FIRE sign.. and soooo fitting for me!!!

Thank you so much guys...

Different guys like different things.......me, I'm definitely an ass guy and that is a PERFECT ARSE! Thank you nicole. You look like you are a fun girl, I am glad you have been hanging out here lately.

gander said:
Different guys like different things.......me, I'm definitely an ass guy and that is a PERFECT ARSE! Thank you nicole. You look like you are a fun girl, I am glad you have been hanging out here lately.
]

Aww thank you!

I just have to tell you Nicky that i saved those pic's the first time i saw them ;)

Love the Booty :cool:

CE- you did not HAHA!! thats waaay to flattering!!

Armageddon-- hahaha!! Baby got back!!! some junk in the trunk!

Nicole said:
CE- you did not HAHA!! thats waaay to flattering!!

Did to :D

Buttman alllllllll the way!

Besides i never new when i might need some new wallpaper for my desktop! ;)

Well.. yowza!
It looks like I clicked on a good thread :D
Lookin' good Nicole!
And you definately seem to enjoy life~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back