HGH and big guys??? 40-60iu????

yes,its a lot and also cost is big..its why most say why most big BB own a lot of money to friends,etc..

like this big BB

Mustafa mohamed i see pic..

Back in 2005 IIRC I was getting gear via this anti-aging clinic in Florida. My rep would tell me that a few of their clients were just climbing up the pro ranks and that they would use 12-15 IU's a day, which seemed rather high but believable.

Sidenote he also said that Jose Cansaco had ordered from this Dr too and that he was rather dense.

lets go to jays house, tie his ass up, grab his dogs and threaten to drown them in the pool if he doesnt tell us

(this will only be funny if youve sen his home vids of his dogs)

Or they think people will actually believe their bullshit so they just go off the deep end with their fairy tales

i call BS! lol

X3. I've seen the gains and sides from just 10iu a day for extended periods and it is nothing short of amazing. All of them have also had some pretty stout carpal tunnel and swelling of ankles and fingers. That amount would be crippling.

I'd think that they would lose all feeling to their hands completely, but I guess that comes into where you've seen the capral tunnel. Their hands would have to look like a rubber glove filled with water

well even a 40iu's per week would be awesome dose that comes out to 8iu's ED for 5 days on 2 off...hell 60iu's comes out to 12iu's for 5 on and 2 off...so maybe they mean per week doses...IDK...I'd be happy to run 6iu's ED for 5 or 6 on and 1 or 2 off...all year around

Back