HGH Jintropin dosage , question

anton-spetznaz

HGH dosage , question

Hello forum , i apologies in advance is this topic was already answered and so .
I starting to use HGH on Dec , was pinning 3 UI 1st month , 2nd month 4UI , and now its 3rd month i am on 5UI
I defiantly can tell that i sleep much better and much more energized in morning . My goes is to burn some fat and slowly gain muscle .
I some what felt tunneling for a little .
My diet is more or less clean and i work out on daily bases ,mixing cardio and lifts ...
I was wondering if i can bump dosage to 8 or 10UI per day. As i read and herd from multiple people that noticeable effect of fat burning etc starts from high dosage 8UI plus
Iam 33yo , 205 pounds, around 28Fat %
I do not use anything but HGH
thank you all in advance , hope to be good participant in MC

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
WOW again! Somebody please let me know how I can remove 1st post like this? I hope nobody falls for this asking where this guy got his gh!

Last edited:
WOW again! Somebody please let me know how I can remove 1st post like this? I hope nobody falls for this asking where this guy got his gh!
iam sorry if i wrote something inappropriate , i will edit post about it , i have no intention to promote anything .

qelcome to mc bro
legit hgh at 5 iu will cut ur fat very fast but if it's underdosed or something then bump ur dose and experiment it or just add some igf to this mix u should be sweet even with 3 ius

To be honest, You would prob get more of what your looking for running lose dose test (TRT dose) and lower amounts of GH. Way cheaper and more effective considering the synergy. Low and slow is correct.

Back